[#1]
Certifiably batshit.

BC
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#2]
She's not fat, she's just big-boneded.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:24:35 AM EDT
[#3]
sounds like there were stupid people on both sides.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:24:50 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Certifiably batshit.

+1.

"Illegal photography???"

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#5]
So, what was the story?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I'd call the cops for her so she would shut the fuck up.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:34:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Holy crap...

Screaming solves everything.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:45:54 AM EDT
[#10]
psycho!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:47:09 AM EDT
[#11]
She'd make a pretty damn good drill instructor with her ability to scream at the top of her lungs for over four consecutive minutes.........incessantly......and not get the least bit hoarse (sp?)......well, were it not for her being a morbidly obese lunatic psychotic female with delusions of persecution.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Punch her in the face!

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:54:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Don't know "the rest of the story" but I wonder if the woman was being photographed for surveillance purposes (workers comp or med mal lawsuit evidence perhaps)?  

I don't blame her for being pissed... I am guessing most folks here at ARFCOM would have a problem with this, too... if it was them or their significant other.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#14]
That bitch is crazy!!

Looks like she needed a good tazing
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:57:08 AM EDT
[#15]
What was accomplished here?

The guys got a stupid video to put on the internet.
The fat chick got laryngitis and made a fool of.

Works for me.....
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:59:30 AM EDT
[#16]

"You are an illegal photographer."

"You pee'd on me"

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:00:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:01:08 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Don't know "the rest of the story" but I wonder if the woman was being photographed for surveillance purposes (workers comp or med mal lawsuit evidence perhaps)?  

I don't blame her for being pissed... I am guessing most folks here at ARFCOM would have a problem with this, too... if it was them or their significant other.  

If you are in public how can you have a beef with it?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#19]
What is this google video bullshit? You mean I have yet another video program I have to DL to view stuff online? I'm sick of all these different formats. I'll pass.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:03:38 AM EDT
[#20]
She is clearly mentally-ill.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:08:35 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So, if some strangers take pictures & video while "in your face" in public (on more than one ocasion, based upon the comments the woman made in her rant) you don't have a problem with that?  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:09:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Didn't watch the video, but, if yer in public, and, not engaeing in
protected activity like a legal picket.....

Anyone can get filmed.

May not be right, but, it ain't illegal.

ETA-  Watched  it.  If they were trespassing then, all she had to do was call the cops.
The filming isn't illegal, but, the tresspassing is....However, the trespasser has to be warned off before calling the coppers.

What in the hell is so interesting about her that she'd be filmed?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hypothetical:  Let's take the camera out of the picture.  Let's just say a few people followed you everywhere you went, never more than 5 feet away from you.  You try to go grocery shopping; they're staring at you.  You try to eat lunch; they sit at the next table and stare at you.  They watch you bite into your food.  They watch you chew.  They watch you swallow.  They watch you drink from your straw.  Later on you're on a date with somebody you really like, and there they are.  Staring at you both.  Listening to your conversation.  Watching you.  Smirking when you hold hands. . . . . .

My point?  So what if you're in public.  It's rude to stare. It's rude to follow people around.  It's NOT okay behavior.  It's even worse when they're filming you!  Even if you're in public, you still have a right to SOME LEVEL of privacy.  This "you're in public" argument doesn't hold water.  

That said, yeah she reminds me alot of my drill instructors.  friggin' nuts!  Awww.  Brings back fond memories.  I loved boot.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

..However, the trespasser has to be warned off before calling the coppers.

Not in Ohio.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Didn't watch the video, but, if yer in public, and, not engaeing in
protected activity like a legal picket.....

Anyone can get filmed.

May not be right, but, it ain't illegal.

ETA-  Watched  it.  If they were trespassing then, all she had to do was call the cops.
The filming isn't illegal, but, the tresspassing is....However, the trespasser has to be warned off before calling the coppers.

What in the hell is so interesting about her that she'd be filmed?

Good question... like I said, we don't know the rest of the story.  I agree that the filming may not have been illegal.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:42:02 AM EDT
[#26]
She scares me.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:43:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
doesn't have this one beat

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6002270869494432501&q

Funny, I like the picture under you name
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:45:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

..However, the trespasser has to be warned off before calling the coppers.

Not in Ohio.

Really?  If your property isn't posted?

They ain't gonna be arrested for it i can't imagine.  If they don't
know they're trespassing then, how can they be trespassing?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hypothetical:  Let's take the camera out of the picture.  Let's just say a few people followed you everywhere you went, never more than 5 feet away from you.  You try to go grocery shopping; they're staring at you.  You try to eat lunch; they sit at the next table and stare at you.  They watch you bite into your food.  They watch you chew.  They watch you swallow.  They watch you drink from your straw.  Later on you're on a date with somebody you really like, and there they are.  Staring at you both.  Listening to your conversation.  Watching you.  Smirking when you hold hands. . . . . .

My point?  So what if you're in public.  It's rude to stare. It's rude to follow people around.  It's NOT okay behavior.  It's even worse when they're filming you!  Even if you're in public, you still have a right to SOME LEVEL of privacy.  This "you're in public" argument doesn't hold water.  

That said, yeah she reminds me alot of my drill instructors.  friggin' nuts!  Awww.  Brings back fond memories.  I loved boot.

What level?  You're in public?  I'm not saying what they are doing is right....It just ain't illegal.

That's pretty much what the celeberaty photogs do.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Really?  If your property isn't posted?

They ain't gonna be arrested for it i can't imagine.  If they don't
know they're trespassing then, how can they be trespassing?

Don't have to post your property here. If they aren't on their property, then they know they're trespassing.

ETA, arrested, no. Cited, yes. And there is no simple trespass in this state, only criminal.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
psycho!

+1
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:33:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Dupe, was out last year sometime, welcome to 2004!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:54:40 PM EDT
[#33]
I bet they film her just to see her get pissed.  Nice boobs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top