Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/5/2006 7:37:57 AM EDT
I looked outside and noticed the criss-cross patterns in the sky again for the last two days in a row.... Temperatures feel dramitically cooler here in the last couple of days... I'm wondering if the two are related....

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:39:39 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm wondering if the two are related....

No.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:40:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:41:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.

Correct.

The Government is laying down Chemtrails so that the Reptillian aliens who control them can conquer the Earth.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:42:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.

Correct.

The Government is laying down Chemtrails so that the Reptillian aliens who control them can conquer the Earth.

Ok.................................

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:44:09 AM EDT
[#7]
it was just an observation... nothing more...

Mornings here are great.  Really crisp right now.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:45:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Contrails!!!!!!   as in condensation trails.   Yes temperature and humidity related!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:45:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Do not fear the water vapor.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:45:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Sure.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:46:04 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Contrails!!!!!!   as in condensation trails.   Yes temperature and humidity related!

ladies and gents....

a beleiver...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:46:48 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Naw, an observation would be "I see a lot of contrails this morning.  Must be a lot of aircraft up there."
What you said is a paranoid raving about "chemtrails."
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:48:04 AM EDT
[#13]
I thought they were using chemtrails to spread avian flu?

BC
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:48:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Naw, an observation would be "I see a lot of contrails this morning.  Must be a lot of aircraft up there."
What you said is a paranoid raving about "chemtrails."

something-trails all accross the sky at almost 90 degree angles
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:52:06 AM EDT
[#15]
I've never heard them called "chemtrail", so I googled it and got this:

www.rense.com/politics6/chemdatapage.html

WTF??

There are some fooked up people out there.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:52:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Probably got a bad case of chupacabras out there. And as we all know, there is only one way to tame the savage chupacabra:

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:52:40 AM EDT
[#17]
The condensation trail left behind jet aircrafts are called contrails. Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature. The mixing is a result of turbulence generated by the engine exhaust. Cloud formation by a mixing process is similar to the cloud you see when you exhale and "see your breath".

If you are attentive to contrail formation and duration, you will notice that they can rapidly dissipate or spread horizontally into an extensive thin cirrus layer. How long a contrail remains intact, depends on the humidity structure and winds of the upper troposphere. If the atmosphere is near saturation, the contrail may exist for sometime. On the other hand, if the atmosphere is dry then as the contrail mixes with the environment it dissipates.

Found at http://cimss.ssec.wisc.edu/wxwise/class/contrail.html

Please tell me you were not going to believe this page http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:55:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:57:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Now ya went and done it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:02:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Now ya went and done it.

I guess I'm the only one who notices this kinda stuff.  Um, look up.  Kinda hard not to notice it.  YOU CAN SEE IT.
so, what was this for again?

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:04:26 AM EDT
[#21]
looks like clouds to me.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:10:11 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Probably got a bad case of chupacabras out there. And as we all know, there is only one way to tame the savage chupacabra:

img335.imageshack.us/img335/4577/chupacabra2ds.jpg

hahahaha, dude, i almost spit out my Gatorade just now.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#23]
 "sometimes the trails cross the sky at 90 degree angles??  

I know it sounds crazy but sometimes people fly east to west or north to south.

For instance if you went from LA to Atlanta the crazy trails would go ,,,,,,,,,,,west to east.

Of perhaps you went from Phoenix to Seattle the crazy trails would go south to north.

Sometimes more than one person travels , they use lots of planes to take them places, they sometimes go in different directions and SOMETIMES they have things called "holidays" and lots of people travel.  This makes lots of crazy trails in the sky.

This time of year the weather changes, colder air masses move northward it is a seasonal thing, like in March, sometimes it feels like spring and sometimes it feels like the end of winter.  

Chemtrails?  They say you can only see those after your mom drops you on the head daily as a child?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:30:39 AM EDT
[#24]
 They just landed.

Watch out for the Probes!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:33:15 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ladies and gents....

a beleiver...

Believer in what?  

I am not a believer in chemtrails.  I do however, know what causes contrails.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:38:08 AM EDT
[#26]
The start of spring break... many a titties sit on those airplanes.  Titties that alcohol, a camera and some gentle coaxing will bring out into the open for all to see.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:50:17 AM EDT
[#27]
haha... oh well at least some "enjoyment" in the morning...

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:02:21 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
The condensation trail left behind jet aircrafts are called contrails. Contrails form when hot humid air from jet exhaust mixes with environmental air of low vapor pressure and low temperature. The mixing is a result of turbulence generated by the engine exhaust. Cloud formation by a mixing process is similar to the cloud you see when you exhale and "see your breath".

If you are attentive to contrail formation and duration, you will notice that they can rapidly dissipate or spread horizontally into an extensive thin cirrus layer. How long a contrail remains intact, depends on the humidity structure and winds of the upper troposphere. If the atmosphere is near saturation, the contrail may exist for sometime. On the other hand, if the atmosphere is dry then as the contrail mixes with the environment it dissipates.

Please tell me you were not going to believe this page http://www.carnicom.com/contrails.htm

....so if there are elements in car exhaust, (carbon, oxygen, hence the poisonous gas CarbonMonoxide) as a result of burning gasoline....would there not be some kind of chemical byproduct as the result of burned jet fuel?.........so, technically.....
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:05:44 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:12:08 AM EDT
[#30]
It has been going on since WWII

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:19:28 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
It has been going on since WWII

home.att.net/~ww2aircraft/B-17formation.JPG

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:20:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#33]
I've notified my associates. Do not fear the multicolor flashing lights later. They merely want to ask you some questions.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#34]

Quick....  Better alert the Sasquatch Militia!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Lets all have fun and laugh now but when the aliens land and we've all been infected, don't get mad when the tin foil crowd says I told you so
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:57:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Dumbasses -

The chemtrails come from the Bush/Cheney/Haliburton modified airborne weather machine.

It's part of the research that the Antarctic Nazis are doing to help develop the zombie infection delivery agent.

That, in turn, is being funded by the The Illuminati.

It's done over the Nevada desert because of the underground zombie nuclear test facility.

This time Peak Oil has nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:02:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

why would you put actual facts into this thread???  instead, you should be urging this guy to call art bell.  it has to be a conspiracy!  it just has to be!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:16:29 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No.

actually they are. Jet exhaust contrails are formed due to the cooler temps of the surrounding air, so cooler temps make it easier for them to form
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:18:23 AM EDT
[#40]
It's obvious that what you are witnessing is a .gov sanctioned Haliburton/KBR bed-down of their new "el ninyo" global greenhouse gas manufacturing chemical trail.

Yeah buddy, you might want to dig in.  And remember, they usually strike on moonless nights.

EDITED TO ADD:  YOU ARE BEING WATCHED FROM SPACE!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:25:56 AM EDT
[#41]
They're spraying shit into the air to make the HAARP weather/mind control machine work better.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Dumbasses -

The chemtrails come from the Bush/Cheney/Haliburton modified airborne weather machine.

It's part of the research that the Antarctic Nazis are doing to help develop the zombie infection delivery agent.

That, in turn, is being funded by the The Illuminati.

It's done over the Nevada desert because of the underground zombie nuclear test facility.

This time Peak Oil has nothing to do with it.

BASTARDS!! I knew it! That's it; I'm slathering myself in vasaline and going ARFCOM (our version of going postal). Look for me on the news comrades!

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:44:35 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Sometimes more than one person travels , they use lots of planes to take them places, they sometimes go in different directions

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:42:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Damn, they spray almost daily, going east then turning southwest over Birmingham , I always thought they were regular flghts leaving Atlanta, and heading to NOLA, or Dallas. I guess it's true, you learn somthing new everyday. Since it's 0142hrs I  got my learning in early.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:47:25 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Now ya went and done it.

I guess I'm the only one who notices this kinda stuff.  Um, look up.  Kinda hard not to notice it.  YOU CAN SEE IT.
so, what was this for again?

You were told to keep quiet about this. Please post your GPS coordinates and prepare for incoming.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:56:41 PM EDT
[#46]
You obviously have a medfly problem in your area.

.....or zombies.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:58:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Where is that animated tin-foil smiley when you need it?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:19:34 PM EDT
[#48]
One of those contrails was mine.    About $1000 worth of volatile hydrocarbons.

The conditions were just right for them today.  

You will probably die soon.  Please send your guns to me.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
 "sometimes the trails cross the sky at 90 degree angles??  

I know it sounds crazy but sometimes people fly east to west or north to south.

For instance if you went from LA to Atlanta the crazy trails would go ,,,,,,,,,,,west to east.

Of perhaps you went from Phoenix to Seattle the crazy trails would go south to north.

Sometimes more than one person travels , they use lots of planes to take them places, they sometimes go in different directions and SOMETIMES they have things called "holidays" and lots of people travel.  This makes lots of crazy trails in the sky.

This time of year the weather changes, colder air masses move northward it is a seasonal thing, like in March, sometimes it feels like spring and sometimes it feels like the end of winter.  

Chemtrails?  They say you can only see those after your mom drops you on the head daily as a child?

Im sorry but I find that post EXTREMELY funny!

Especially:

Sometimes more than one person travels
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:28:36 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ladies and gents....

a beleiver...

It is unwise to not..........

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top