Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 7:24:04 PM EDT
Best. Commercials. Ever.

The last one when he says "Time... to unpimp... the auto", his face is priceless.

www.leftlanenews.com/2006/02/22/vw-strikes-again-un-pimp-my-ride-videos/#more-1817
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:24:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Dupe
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:24:51 PM EDT
[#2]
ibtdp
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#3]
dupe
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:28:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, It's a dupe, but I can't see those commercials enough...Good to see somebody taking a swing at popular TV
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:32:49 AM EDT
[#5]
cool
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:35:35 AM EDT
[#6]
dupe
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 5:55:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Why do people feel compelled to call dupe on a thread that other posters have already called dupe on?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:02:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Un-pimp. Next they should do "un-whore"
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:06:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Three down, a bunch to go.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:28:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Those commericals are great.

I guess this means the riceburner/fast & furious fad is finally over? I'm not seeing kids in geeked-up cars as much as I used to.

Maybe their moms took their cars away, removed the decals, mufflers, boom boom radios etc. and turned them back into the grocery-getters that they always were?

-Scott

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:29:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Those are pretty good.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:31:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:39:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Real men drive trucks... big men drive diesel trucks!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:47:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Harharhar!!! Veetar Spankmymonkey critiqueing  Jason Pimpdog and his flamer mobile!!! That was funny!!! !st time I saw it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:50:56 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Too much information........
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:51:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Oh Snap! German Engineering in ze haus, ja!

Freakin hilarious.  Well worth any amount of dupage.

BC
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:52:45 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Real men Short men with an inferiority complex drive trucks... big men short men with an inferiority complex and a tiny penis drive diesel trucks!

Fixed.

*the above changes do not apply if you actually use your truck for work, but to guys who drive pick-ups around the city and never get them dirty.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:54:53 AM EDT
[#18]
I love those commercials too! If you want us to un-pimp your vide, let me hear you say vat. "What?" BOOM! I also can't get enough of the commercial where the family goes to their folks house to celebrate all the holidays in August. "Alright kids, go put on your Halloween costumes, while your mom hides the Easter eggs." Haha, golden.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Too much information........

The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:06:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Real men Short men with an inferiority complex drive trucks... big men short men with an inferiority complex and a tiny penis drive diesel trucks!

Fixed.

*the above changes do not apply if you actually use your truck for work, but to guys who drive pick-ups around the city and never get them dirty.

Far from the truth... the most insecure men/boys drive those rice-burners and feel a false sense of security from identification with the "Fast and Furious" crowd. Honestly, those that drive those crappy cars are more insecure. Eventually, they will grow up.... some after killing someone (if not themselves) and many with suspended licenses.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:08:15 AM EDT
[#21]
nice,
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:10:16 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed.

Far from the truth... the most insecure men/boys drive those rice-burners and feel a false sense of security from identification with the "Fast and Furious" crowd. Honestly, those that drive those crappy cars are more insecure. Eventually, they will grow up.... some after killing someone (if not themselves) and many with suspended licenses.

I put the "Fast and The Furious" drivers at about the same level of insecurity as the urban pick-up drivers. Both are using their vehicle to project an image.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:18:03 AM EDT
[#23]
I asked this in the other thread, but wasn't that guy the Russian astronaut in Armageddon??
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:26:29 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I asked this in the other thread, but wasn't that guy the Russian astronaut in Armageddon??

Yes.

He also played Satan in Constantine, the Russian club owner in Bad Boys II, and many other parts.

His facial expressions in these commercials is just freakin hilarious.  I saw the 'we dropped it like it's hot' one on TV last weekend and laughed my ass off.  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

He also played Satan in Constantine, the Russian club owner in Bad Boys II, and many other parts.

His facial expressions in these commercials is just freakin hilarious.  I saw the 'we dropped it like it's hot' one on TV last weekend and laughed my ass off.  

He was also one of the kidnappers in Fargo.  Ran his partner through the wood chipper.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Yep, that's him!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Vee Dub, representing Deutschland!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:47:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed.

I put the "Fast and The Furious" drivers at about the same level of insecurity as the urban pick-up drivers. Both are using their vehicle to project an image.

I think you mean SUV drivers. Most will never be more than 10 miles from a shopping mall. Trucks are just practical. Towing, hauling stuff. Common you don't have to live outside suburbia to do that.  Was in construction for 12 years and drove lotsa trucks that never  saw a country way of life.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Oh, and I am medium height and my penis length ain't anybody's business on a gun board. That's just ghey to talk about other guys penises.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:55:43 AM EDT
[#30]
...Say vat?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#31]
It never ceases to amaze me.

Thread starts about a hilariously funny car add bashing idiots and their ugly cars and degenerates in to a "Your dick is shorter than mine!" fest.

Lmao.

BC
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:00:11 AM EDT
[#32]
The last one is indeed the best ...

"Time to unpimp zeh otto ..."
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:42:39 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed.

I think you mean SUV drivers. Most will never be more than 10 miles from a shopping mall. Trucks are just practical. Towing, hauling stuff. Common you don't have to live outside suburbia to do that.  Was in construction for 12 years and drove lotsa trucks that never  saw a country way of life.

If you notice my original post, you will see that I specifically excluded people who you use them in their work.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:43:19 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Those commericals are great.

I guess this means the riceburner/fast & furious fad is finally over? I'm not seeing kids in geeked-up cars as much as I used to.

Maybe their moms took their cars away, removed the decals, mufflers, boom boom radios etc. and turned them back into the grocery-getters that they always were?

-Scott

Wait till summertime and "The Fast And The Furious 3" hits.....
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:50:20 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed.

If you notice my original post, you will see that I specifically excluded people who you use them in their work.

Well I own a F150 now and still get good use out of it but changed professions a while back so I might be a hair sensitive to the profile. Anywho have a had to tow many things and haul many loads so it ain't no show truck. Got to say tho those Lightnings sure are sweet.

No ill will intended just friendly jabs.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:13:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:18:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Dont forget to check out vw.com and build your NKIV and take it for a test drive.
Good stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top