Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 3:37:26 PM EDT
My girlfriend and I just went out on a little picnic in the park/nature trail.  Well after we ate I threw on my ghillie suit, which I recently acquired via the EE.  After scouting out a spot I went and laid down next to the trail, which is paved, and just watched people walk by.  I got spotted once out of about a dozen people.  A german shepard sniffed my way and  a little girl walked by to see what the dog was looking for and said "what's that?" and kept going.  Too much fun.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#1]
dammit, it's time to either pony up for one or start making one myself......
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:39:05 PM EDT
[#2]
just wait for the headline tomorrow:

German Shepard Saves Little Girl From Lurker

22bad will post the article i'm sure
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:39:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I would be like AHHHHHHHH MOTHER FUC*ER RUN AHAHAHAAH.

Theres this kid that comes to school with it on and when we go outside for lunch he hides in the trees and scares the teachers.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
22bad will post the article i'm sure

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
dammit, it's time to either pony up for one or start making one myself......

If you decide to make your own (which is the only way to go, IMO), then you should get this video.

I bought a copy last year. They did a great job. It covers camouflage systems other than the ghillie, too.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#6]
I did that my freshman year in college at night.   Got drunk then I parked myself outside the union.  Then I wandered in the union and snuck into the pizza place.  I was obviously sticking out once I got indoors, but I was still acting like no one could see me (drunken bufoonery).  The people at the pizza place thought it was funny when I filled up my own drink behind their counter, and I told them "I'm wearing camoflauge, you can't see me" and they gave me and my friends a free pizza.  They probably felt sorry for us.

I think that was 1999, ah such a good time.  They union was torn down at the end of that semester and the new one didn't open until almost two years later.  I miss college.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top