Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 2:40:02 PM EDT
I went to a gun show today planning on making the choice between purchasing a Hi-Power, HK USP, or a 1911.  I was planning on only buying one of them while heading to the show, but in true AR15.com fashion I actually ended up purchasing one of each kind.

I am now the proud owner of a Browning Hi-Power, HK USP Compact .45 (my new carry gun), and a Colt 1911 XSE.

I also have 3,000 rounds of ammunition to go along with those guns.

Now all I have to do is to find time to shoot them.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:41:06 PM EDT
[#1]
congrats.  you have really taken what you learned here to heart!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:44:59 PM EDT
[#2]
way to go!  You'll save yourself a lot of grief agonizing whicih one to buy, just buy 'em all!  You'll never learn how much ammo to buy though because the answer is always "more"!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:49:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's my ARFCOM initiation story...

One time, someone left a box of Winchester .38 sp ammo at work (50 rds, minus 2).
I, naturally went out and bought a S&W 642 to use the ammo in.

ETA: then I bought an IWB holster for the gun.  Then another that fit better than the one pictured.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:50:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

One time, someone left a box of Winchester .38 sp ammo at work (50 rds, minus 2).

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:51:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought this was going to be another divorce thread.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#6]
No Desert Eagle!?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top