Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 7:38:25 AM EDT
I am looking for the audio file that describes how the National Anthem came about. It came form WHO Radio I think. I had it, but can't find it. Thanks in advance.

Aviator
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Is this the one with the dramatic description of Francis Scott Key telling the prisoners that the flag was still waving?

I have (or had) it on one of my detached drives;  I'll try to dig it up as soon as I can shut down the machine to hook up the HD again.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Sure you aren't talking about the Red Skelton Pledge of Allegiance thing?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is this the one with the dramatic description of Francis Scott Key telling the prisoners that the flag was still waving?

I have (or had) it on one of my detached drives;  I'll try to dig it up as soon as I can shut down the machine to hook up the HD again.

Thats the one!  Thanks!

Aviator
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, found it.  It's in MP3, takes up about 11MB.  IM me with an email address and I'll send it to you, or if someone wants to host it somewhere, I'll send it to them.  Unfortunately, the file-sharing sites like putfile have blocked Taiwan off "due to rampant abuse".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top