Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 4:11:54 AM EDT
Why is it so hard to find a m-14, I see garands and carbines all day at the gunshows, Who sells m-14s I need to add one to the party.

thanks
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:28:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Do you want a USGI ?
If so you are mostly out of luck because of the ATF ruling of  "Once a MG, always a MG"
There are a few papered select fire ones out but they are ultra-mega bucks.
So your choices are Springfeild Armory for the most part of a few other makers of new semi- only rifles.

Hope that helps
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:29:19 AM EDT
[#2]
The M-14's were selectable fire(fully auto) , the M1A-1, and converted M-14's used in Army
high power matches are only sem-autos.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:38:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Because people who own them tend not to sell them. Just got into them myself and they are a heck of a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:45:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why is it so hard to find a m-14, I see garands and carbines all day at the gunshows, Who sells m-14s I need to add one to the party.

thanks

If you need some general background information on the M14/M1A, grab a cup of coffee and go here www.imageseek.com/m1a
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:48:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:48:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Ah, Different. The guru of the M14. I figured you'd show your face for this thread.

I sold my Poly M14 last year, and I'm desperately trying to work up the cash for another.  I miss it every time I see someone out shooting a '14.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:52:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Ah, Different. The guru of the M14. I figured you'd show your face for this thread.

I sold my Poly M14 last year, and I'm desperately trying to work up the cash for another.  I miss it every time I see someone out shooting a '14.

vanilla_gorilla, here's some eye candy, not that you need it while saving up.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:56:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Mmmmmmm  .30 caliber love!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top