Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 7:24:45 PM EDT

Quoted:
I hope it does burst and burst big big big, I am stuck in CA a few more years and would like to get a nice condo... a bad economy could help this along and I have a job that does not depend on the economy at all.

Quoted:

So basically you want all the rest of us to suffer so you can get a fucking condo?

WTF is wrong with you?

You want something that bad then you get second job or more education.
You don't wish harm on others for your own wants.

karma is a real bitch once you attract her attention.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:27:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe a bit harsh, but the jist is right.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't see anything wrong with hoping that home prices fall so that you're able to afford one.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#3]
What job is not dependent on the economy?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:34:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope it does burst and burst big big big, I am stuck in CA a few more years and would like to get a nice condo... a bad economy could help this along and I have a job that does not depend on the economy at all.

Quoted:

So basically you want all the rest of us to suffer so you can get a fucking condo?

WTF is wrong with you?

You want something that bad then you get second job or more education.
You don't wish harm on others for your own wants.

karma is a real bitch once you attract her attention.

he's right, you're wrong.

You asked.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

military, to a degree
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:42:06 PM EDT
[#6]
This guy is hoping for the housing prices to come down.  I'm hoping for a pepperoni pizza.  Neither of us will likley get our wish.  Does that make me evil?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:44:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I don't see anything wrong with hoping that home prices fall so that you're able to afford one.

He's just not wishing housing prices to come down, he wants a bad economy to help it along.
And to top it off he brags that he won't be affected (like the rest of us poor slobs) because he's in
"a job that does not depend on the economy at all"
So fuck the rest of us as long as he gets his little condo, right?

a bad economy could help this along and I have a job that does not depend on the economy at all.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:45:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This guy is hoping for the housing prices to come down.  I'm hoping for a pepperoni pizza.  Neither of us will likley get our wish.  Does that make me evil?

It would if you wished the driver of the pizza delivery car to crash right after he delivered your pie.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like a perfectly acceptable and expected response to me.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:49:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

His or mine?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:51:05 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It would if you wished the driver of the pizza delivery car to crash right after he delivered your pie.

You missed my point. Wishing and hoping are not going to change anything at all.  If wishing and hoping worked, you'd be banging all those hot chicks that you've lusted after your whole life.  You'd be spending that huge lottery money if wishing and hoping changed anything.  You'd have all the NFA swag that you could ever dream of if wishing and hoping accomplished anything.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:51:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

His or mine?

Yours.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:51:45 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

military, to a degree

Military has far less trouble meeting quotas in a slow economy.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:56:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You missed my point. Wishing and hoping are not going to change anything at all.  If wishing and hoping worked, you'd be banging all those hot chicks that you've lusted after your whole life.  You'd be spending that huge lottery money if wishing and hoping changed anything.  You'd have all the NFA swag that you could ever dream of if wishing and hoping accomplished anything.

Hot chicks I banged many.
Lucky enough to marry one who isn't nuts.
Guns I have plenty (need more) (full auto would be nice)
Lottery would be nice but i've been through more money in my life than i care to admit on an open board.

I've been on top twice and been broke the same amount of times.
This time once I get over that hill I'm not getting greedy or stupid.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:02:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

military, to a degree

Military has far less trouble meeting quotas in a slow economy.  

But it doesn't effect the income of the troops (good or bad). Sure it could get really bad and end up like the post Soviet East bloc militaries, but at that point the whole country is screwed.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:07:31 AM EDT
[#16]
only people that would get hurt in bubble bursting are fools that bought at high prices during the peak, sorta like Tech stocks just before the tech stock bubble burst.   If you bought before the bubble and saw house go up and you see it going down, it's a paper loss.   If you bought before the housing bubble, prices is now up, and you want to lock in your appreciation - SELL NOW!  If you dont and price goes down then you have no one to blame but yourself for not selling
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:32:16 AM EDT
[#17]
The democrats can fuck up a very fine military.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top