Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 6:39:27 PM EDT

It looks like I am starting a "Series" of new threads to show you all the new appliances that are out.

this microwave is wild... it is a drawer!!

You push a button and the drawer automatically rolls out... put your food in, hit the botton again and the drawer closes like a DVD player and it starts cooking. Real cool deal if you want to mount the microwave under a counter.

Just when you think we have reached the top of appliance technology... the higher we go.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:40:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Specifications

Built-in Ready Microwave Drawer Yes

Front-Mounted Touch Controls Yes, Angled for Easy Viewing

Microwave Drawer Opening System Automatic

Sensor Cook, Reheat, Popcorn Yes, 11 Settings

11 POPCORN SETTINGS??? do the even MAKE 11 different types of popcorn??

Capacity 1.0 cu. ft. (holds 9" x 13" dish)

Digital LCD Display Yes

Wattage 1000 Watts

Microwave Keep Warm Yes, up to 30 Minutes

Color KB-6015KS: Stainless
KB-6015KK: Black
KB-6015KW: White

Integrated Handle Yes

Preprogrammed Reheat 3 Settings

Automatic Defrost 5 Settings

Variable Power Levels 11

Programmable Stages 4

Clock Yes

Minute Plus™ Yes

Kitchen Timer Yes

Control Lock Yes

Demonstration Mode Yes

Outside Dimensions
(w x h x d) 28 1/8" x 15 13/32" x 26 3/16"
(with handle)

Shipping Weight Approx. 100 lbs.

Power/Ratings 120V, 60Hz/ 1.67kW, 14.5 Amps

Limited Warranty 1 year parts and 1 year labor with in-home service. The warranty continues for an additional 4 years, for a total of 5 years, on the magnetron tube for parts only.

UPC Codes KB-6015KS: 074000612518
KB-6015KK: 074000612532
KB-6015KW: 074000612525  

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:43:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought this might be cool for frozen pizza.

Description: With FlashXpress technology, this 1300-watt innovative toaster oven cooks toast and frozen pizza up to 40-percent faster than conventional toaster ovens. FlashXpress works due to an infrared light system and instant heating, which eliminates the need for preheating the toaster. Cooking controls include broil, reheat, toast, and temperature, while a cooking menu with six illustrated preset buttons automatically calculates the cooking time for a variety of foods, including bread products, frozen foods, and assorted leftovers. The appliance has a four-slice capacity and features a keypad for setting the temperature from 250 to 500 degrees F. A digital timer sets the toaster oven to cook for up to 25 minutes, while a convenient buzz sounds when the food is done, helping to avoid overcooked meals. Additional convenient features include an interior light for watching food as it cooks, an automatic shut-off feature for added safety, and a removable crumb tray for easy clean up. A large, square-shaped, inner tray, which is great for pizza up to 9 inches in diameter, is included. The toaster oven measures 10-1/5 by 13 by 12 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:48:44 PM EDT
[#4]
they always forget the price. looks neat.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:58:04 PM EDT
[#5]
And it's right at groin level for efficient irradiation of the boys.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:00:26 PM EDT
[#6]

BROTHER!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:10:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Call me when you find out about the $13K kegerator, then I'll be interested.

Merlin
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:12:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

YEa, I do not want any kids popping out looking like Orville Redenbacher.  And my 2 YO boy can reach to tthe top of the counter and get stuff off of it.  I'd hate to see what kind of trouble he'd get into with a microwave that he could reach into.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:14:00 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YEa, I do not want any kids popping out looking like Orville Redenbacher.  And my 2 YO boy can reach to tthe top of the counter and get stuff off of it.  I'd hate to see what kind of trouble he'd get into with a microwave that he could reach into.  

"Hey son, where is your sisters cat?"  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:19:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Glad my wife didn't see that before I started remodeling the kitchen!

Woody
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
www.sharpusa.com/images/mdo_KB6015KS_pic2_h174.jpg

It looks like I am starting a "Series" of new threads to show you all the new appliances that are out.

this microwave is wild... it is a drawer!!

You push a button and the drawer automatically rolls out... put your food in, hit the botton again and the drawer closes like a DVD player and it starts cooking. Real cool deal if you want to mount the microwave under a counter.

Just when you think we have reached the top of appliance technology... the higher we go.

It only opens? My microwave opens takes the food out of the fridge puts it in cooks it chews it for me puts it in my mouth and whips my ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top