Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 3:38:53 PM EDT
Opinions?  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:44:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't played it, Call of Duty 2 is awesome though!!!

The only hope you have is to accept the fact that you are already dead. And the sooner you accept that, the sooner you will be able to function as a soldier is supposed to function, without mercy, without compassion, without remorse.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:47:16 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 on call of duty 2

Advanced warfighter is going to be the shit..cant wait.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like it has too many HUDs on the screen. Also, that targeting system that highlights badguys red, and good guys blue is ridiculous. I doubt it'll hold a candle to the first Ghost Recon and its expansions.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#4]
It looks like it'll be fun.  Not necessarily realistic, but fun.  Most of the previews are saying it's one of the first actual next-gen games that will show off the 360's capabilities.  I have it pre-ordered, it's coming out on the 7th and I suggest you preorder it also if you want it, since most places are selling out before launch day for new 360 games.  I just wish my 360 would get back from microsoft soon, or else I'm going to have to stare at the box for a week and not be able to play it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top