Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 12:11:49 PM EDT

What do I have to do?  I get so much out of this site, its time I joined.

Is there an easy way that dosen't involve paypal?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:12:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Send me 87 bucks and I'll handle everything!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:13:41 PM EDT
[#2]
You have to learn the secret handshake first.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:14:17 PM EDT
[#3]
All the way at the left top corner you will see ONLINE STORE,click on that and you are good to go.

ETA, somebody delete that thread about  him in Team forum
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:15:22 PM EDT
[#4]
lazy bastards

here's the link

congrats and thanks for supporting ARFCOM
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:16:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Get to the team forum ASAP, it needs to be purged of all comments, references to the moniker 'enemy'. Last I looked, there were five or six threads that need to be trashed before his / her account is activated!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:24:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok. I just ordered. Now What? Do I get a new password? Special underpants? Secret handshake instructions?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:26:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Now your better than those punk ass bitches!

Well not really I used to be a punk ass bitch.  But know I can look in the archeives
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:27:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Get to the team forum ASAP, it needs to be purged of all comments, references to the moniker 'enemy'. Last I looked, there were five or six threads that need to be trashed before his / her account is activated!

quickly now

i hear the membership is instantaneous now  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Ok. I just ordered. Now What? Do I get a new password? Special underpants? Secret handshake instructions?

you get that snazzy pic under your username.  oh, and the ever popular my active topics button.............
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

quickly now

i hear the membership is instantaneous now  

It is done!  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Nothing much changes.  You can TAG and use the archive search though.  And call GD trolls to task...

BTW, welcome:  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:29:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Holy carp that was fast.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:29:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing much changes.  You can TAG and use the archive search though.  And call GD trolls to task...

And check out the BOTD threads in team.

How did you forget that?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
And check out the BOTD threads in team.

How did you forget that?

I dunno.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#15]
That was totaly worth it!  

I should have done this a while ago.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:40:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Welcome to the club... err, Team. I just re-upped yesterday, myself!

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:22:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Welcome to the club... err, Team. I just re-upped yesterday, myself!

i don't think your avatar is working
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
That was totaly worth it!  

I should have done this a while ago.

Welcome to the mayhem!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:43:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
lazy bastards

here's the link

congrats and thanks for supporting ARFCOM

I am a lazy bastard indeed!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:55:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Allright, I'm a decent right thinking gal and I'll give all y'all at least 72hrs to purge any postings   ya'll might not want this frail flower of the South to read about that effin' beyotch before I venture beyond general discussion and hometown

I too finally ante'd up my $$$ to join today, but I'm such an antiquated techtard, that I have yet to figure out how to post an avatar.

Will one of y'all kind menfolks guide this poor dumb blonde as to what I need to do about that?  

(Just in case the responses involve anything undressed, I do have an IT expert on contract at my office to *ahem* review such things come Monday)
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:56:24 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Holy carp that was fast.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Allright, I'm a decent right thinking gal and I'll give all y'all at least 72hrs to purge any postings   ya'll might not want this frail flower of the South to read about that effin' beyotch before I venture beyond general discussion and hometown

I too finally ante'd up my $$$ to join today, but I'm such an antiquated techtard, that I have yet to figure out how to post an avatar.

Will one of y'all kind menfolks guide this poor dumb blonde as to what I need to do about that?  

(Just in case the responses involve anything undressed, I do have an IT expert on contract at my office to *ahem* review such things come Monday)

I see I'm not the only lazy one...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:03:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy carp that was fast.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Holy carp that was fast.

masklinnscans.free.fr/4chan/holy_carp.jpg

That's one of those things you never expect to see...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#25]
I was going to say we're almost ready for you. Just got to take care of a few more posts about you in Team, but I see you've gotten signed up already. Hope we got them all.

Thanks for supporting the site.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:23:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
[snip]

Click me!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#27]
You must go HERE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top