Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 8:57:28 AM EDT
I got one this morning for a "miracle drug" that said

-Sensattional revolution in meedicine!

-E-nlarge your p-enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 inches!

-It's herbal solution what hasn't side effect, but has 100% guaranteeed results!

-Don`'t loose your chance and but know wihtout doubts,, you will be impressed with results!!!

So I responded with "My penis is fine the way it is, I already have 4 inches, please remove me from your mailing list."

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:01:44 AM EDT
[#1]
biggest mistake you EVER made.

NEVER reply to spam, even if it is a "please take me off your list"

that just confirms that your address exists, and it goes on a list of "real" addresses that are sold all around the web.  expect your daily spam count to tripple soon.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:03:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Bastards, I guess theres no way to block it?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:04:18 AM EDT
[#3]
nope.  just ignore/delete it.

spam is jsut a fact of the internet.  like mosquitoes when camping.  you just can't do anything about them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:08:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
biggest mistake you EVER made.

NEVER reply to spam, even if it is a "please take me off your list"

that just confirms that your address exists, and it goes on a list of "real" addresses that are sold all around the web.  expect your daily spam count to tripple soon.

Yep...responding to that spam will be your demise...might as well change your info.

Damn Napoleon....you already have almost 700 post's?....didn't you just introduce yourself like day before yesterday?  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:10:32 AM EDT
[#5]
It is a work computer, I guess I will just wear the paint off of my delete button.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top