Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 9:27:15 PM EDT
I have done almost NO excercise since I bought this house almost 2 yrs ago.

I now weigh 215 where I should be 180. I am not too worried about the weight as much as I am inches and body fat. when I was in shape I weighed 180 and it looked like I weighed 160.

I hate feeling like a fatass and generally unhealthy. Starting tomorrow I am going to motivate myself to lose some inches and some pounds. Last time I started I didnt really lose any weight but I went from a 36" to a 34" really quick. Within 6 months I was ready to buy some 32's again.

Who else needs some extra motivation? Lets post our weight as of today, belt size and what we want our target belt size to be and weight. As you do stuff let others know what you did and how its working for you.

Anyone interested? Lets shoot for a monthly progress report.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Ill be the same weight in a month that I was 10 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top