Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 2:30:15 PM EDT
Any one know of any more the these "serious threats to humanity" that were/are going to wipe out life as we know it?
I swear, every few years there is another one.  So how about a blast from the past? List 'em all here. The scourges from hell that  were/are going to send the human race to the grave!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:31:42 PM EDT
[#1]
the sunset of the AWB

the streets were going to run red with blood as everyone once again could buy AK47 that are designed solely to be spray fired from the hip
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Any one know of any more the these "serious threats to humanity" that were/are going to wipe out life as we know it?
I swear, every few years there is another one.  So how about a blast from the past? List 'em all here. The scourges from hell that  were/are going to send the human race to the grave!

killer bees.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:49:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Elvis
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#4]
The hole in the ozone is going to melt the polar ice caps and we're all going to drown ulness we die
from skin cancer first.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Those lizard things from SURFACE!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The hole in the ozone is going to melt the polar ice caps and we're all going to drown ulness we die
from skin cancer first.

I'm still hoping that one is going to come through for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top