Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 1:01:58 PM EDT
I have the opportunity to buy a 4 wheeler at a great price. The guy joined the Army is moving. It is a 2003 Cannondale Cannibal 440 Limited Edition, Red, White and Blue. He paid close to $8,000 for the thing new. It is in excellent condition, has new upgraded rims and tires, and an upgraded computer (said it makes it go faster). It has to go. My price, $800!

I can't really afford to buy it at this time to keep. My plan is to sell it for a profit. If any of you have experience with one of these and think it is a good quad I will keep it and sell my 2003 Yamaha Blaster. I never heard of them till now but they are out of business after only a few years of building quads.

This is what it looks like. Not actual quad.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:03:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it hot?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:07:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is it hot?

No, he has the title. He joined the Army is moving out of state.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#3]
800 Bucks? I smell little fishes!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:13:20 PM EDT
[#4]
that much of a loss sounds kinda funny..

that being said. i'd give you 1500 for it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:21:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I bid $1501, and pay shippng.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:22:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Capt. America called, he want's his 4 wheeler back.

it looks really nice, and as long as there's nothing wrong with it the price looks really good too
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:29:36 PM EDT
[#7]
I remember about Canondale getting rid of the cycles and atvs, so I thought that might be a problem.  However, here is who bought those lines and is handling the parts -

www.atkusa.com/
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Capt. America called, he want's his 4 wheeler back.

it looks really nice, and as long as there's nothing wrong with it the price looks really good too

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:58:49 PM EDT
[#9]
cannondale no longer makes ATVs. So finding parts... or a dealer that carrys them may be an issue.

If you are going to sell it... Its quite likly that the person who may be buying it has not heard much about cannondale ATVs which may make it a harder sale if you attempt to sell at market value.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:00:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Run the numbers twice. I could sell it for $2500 in about 3 minutes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top