User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/2/2006 5:58:26 AM EDT
Don't know if this has been posted here before...it's pretty old, but here it

Speed
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I find it disturbing that 4 of the 5 hate groups are white.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:05:28 AM EDT
[#2]

if find it disturbing that if you want to "defend" the *US CONSTITUTION* against someone like the UN, the FBI feels you are the same as a KKK or doomsday-cult member.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:06:20 AM EDT
[#3]
So because I quote the US Constitution (gasp) I may be labled as a terrorists?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:10:23 AM EDT
[#4]
wow, i guess those of us who swear an oath to defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC, are right-wing extremists and should be turned in to the FBI.

wonder how long till they start rounding up all members of the u.s. armed forces.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:13:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Maricopa County officials seem to enjoy being seen as a joke.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:14:00 AM EDT
[#6]
"Cyber penetration"

does that include cybersex?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:14:48 AM EDT
[#7]

- “defenders” of US Constitution
against federal governement and
the UN (Super Patriots)
- Groups of individuals engaged in
paramilitary training
- Make numerous references to US
Constitution
- Attempt to “police the police”

Uh Oh!!!  I think I know a lot of people in this group that.... um, nevermind.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:16:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I rate five of the six.  Should I turn myself in?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:17:08 AM EDT
[#9]
And yet...no mention of RoP extremists that like to fly planes into buildings full of civilians...

Hmm...makes one wonder...

(Acutally, it doesn't.)
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:18:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Wow, I guess most of us are terrorists. We want to defend the Constitution. Heck, I took and oath to do so.

Wow. It feels cool to be a right wing extremist
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:18:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Roger that.  If I encounter a "lone individual," I'll be sure and call the Joint Taskforce.

But I really don't think I can trust a list of potential terrorists that leaves off postal workers.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:22:52 AM EDT
[#12]
These were the people that Bill Clinton thought were a greater threat than Osama Bin Laden.

Hillary Clinton will resume her husband's work.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:23:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Personally, I'm fond of the definition of domestic terrorist on the leaflet. By their definition every revolution that ever took place (including our own) was an act of terrorism. I guess it's all really just relative to who's side your taking...

But, yes, this is very disturbing indeed.

Speed
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:25:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Someone posted this before, and I'm fairly sure that the consensus was that it was fake...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:27:16 AM EDT
[#15]
So by labelling these groups as "terrorists" is the FBI allowed to use Patriot Act forms of investigating them whereas the Constitution would normally hinder them? Sounds like they are using semantics to get around the Constitution to me.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:28:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quit your bitchin' and call Investigator Shearer when you see one of these. Hell, I saw three cars without liscense plates on my way into work today.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:33:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Now this one is classic.  Under their definitions the NRA is a right wing extremist group... and the NRA is moderate.

Actually, according to them, anybody who defends the constitution against the federal government is a right wing extremist group...  Clearly the FBI must be against anyone who defends the constitution or wants to 'police' them.  Scary.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:39:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Sometime in the future I can see myself being  labeled as a "defender " of US Constitution        (Super patriot )
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:56:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Well we found a means to do away with the illegals....

---No drivers license=terrorists
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:01:08 AM EDT
[#20]
This is an old Clinton era flyer.  Yo may remember that under Janet Reno, white Christian gun-owners were the most dangerous animals on the planet.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#21]

Before long if you disagree with govt policies and own a gun you will be a terrorist.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:39:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Man, that is actually pretty darn scary.  Our first instinct is to start at upper left corner and BAM in the #1 first place is Right Wing extremists according to their defination that would what be millions?  Also anybody else notice that Right Wing is in bigger font then Left wing which is buried down in lower center?  I guess arab males running around doing suspicous shit is not a reason to be concerned!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:40:32 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
So by labelling these groups as "terrorists" is the FBI allowed to use Patriot Act forms of investigating them whereas the Constitution would normally hinder them? Sounds like they are using semantics to get around the Constitution to me.

According to the Act's primary author, that's exactly what it's intended to do.  Not long after the Patriot Act was passed, I had a long discussion with Viet Dinh, who was the primary author of the Act.  I kept asking him to explain to me how someone becomes a "suspected terrorist" because, as we know, once a person is determined to be a suspected terrorist, investigators are no longer restrained by many of the protections against law enforcement abuse that would otherwise apply.  

Viet's explanation was that the Act is intended to give investigators more discretion in conducting criminal investigations, similar to prosecutorial discretion in the case of a District Attorney.  In other words, the Act is intended to allow investigators (at almost any level) to label a person as a "suspected terrorist" on a case by case basis.  I don't like his analogy, though, because unlike prosecutorial discretion, which is vested in one person (the DA), the Act doesn't provide a similar limitation on who gets to label someone as a suspected terrorist.

Viet Dinh is a well-meaning and stand-up guy himself.  He is honest and, I believe, loves our country and wants to do the best for it.  But he is too trusting, in my opinion.  He believes that most, if not all, investigators will be as honest and trustworthy as he is, and that they won't abuse the powers granted to them under the Patriot Act.  There are times and situations where the provisions of the Patriot Act are a great benefit to legitimate law enforcement activities.  But it's just too easy to abuse.  It puts the ideals of national protection and safety too high over the ideals of personal liberty and freedom.

Adherence to the principles of our Constitution is the best thing for our country.  Ignoring, misinterpreting, or otherwise negating any part of it is only going to hurt in the long run.  Some aspects of the Patriot Act as it stands today hurt more than they help.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:02:29 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Someone posted this before, and I'm fairly sure that the consensus was that it was fake...

If by consensus a bunch of PSAs came out spewing shit, saying that anyone who was worried had their tinfoil on too tight, then sure, there was a consensus.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:10:17 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Maricopa County officials seem to enjoy being seen as a joke.

I received a pamphlet with exactly the same contents, but a different cover at a general military training session in 2000 in Norfolk.  Training came from a BATFE agent.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:37:57 AM EDT
[#26]
That's funny.  They completely ignore the Islamists.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:40:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Great...I have a parchment copy of the US Constitution in our office at home.  Plus, to top it off, I fly a US flag in front of the house (even though I am a foreign national).

I am probably a "person of interest".
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:43:24 AM EDT
[#28]
So, if you agree with these people on any issue, you are a terrorist?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:03:27 AM EDT
[#29]
That's a flyer put out by the Clinton Administration. It tells you what Democrats think of white people.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:13:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Damn.  It looks like the jig is up for me.  They have me profiled to  "T."  I fit right in under "Lone Individuals."  

Wait a minute I hear the black helocopters!

I think it's the New World Order!

Help me ARFCOM!

AAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:17:11 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I find it disturbing that 4 of the 5 hate groups are white.

Everybody knows that the vast majority of hate comes from whites.......... ..................
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:18:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Well..................I guess I AM a terrorist!

If the FBI wants to paint me as a terrorist............go ahead!

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:24:25 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Wow, I guess most of us are terrorists. We want to defend the Constitution. Heck, I took and oath to do so.

Wow. It feels cool to be a right wing extremist

Get used to it.  If you aren't willing to compromise everything away to the government when it tells you it needs you to you are an "extremist".
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#34]
If you are a draft dodger, illegal alien, praying to alah  and have long hair to your butt, you won't be suspected of anything...unless maybe, you have a dog.    
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Every one needs to read this.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Groups or individuals might be Terrorists.  I think that covers everyone.  P.S.  This is a dupe.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#37]
It needs to be tacked.

No reason to fear YOUR government????  They seem to fear you.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Believes the UN is a threat to the free world? Check.

Will refference the US Constitution to counter the work of dickheads? Check.

That's two "terrorist" activites I unashamedly practice.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:52:48 PM EDT
[#39]
bump for night crew.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:58:48 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
That's a flyer put out by the Clinton Administration. It tells you what Democrats think of white people.

or Branch Davidians
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

or Branch Davidians

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:22:22 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

or Branch Davidians

i10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/thedoctors308/atf22hh.jpg

does the gov't really use pistol-caliber ARs?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:23:06 PM EDT
[#43]
We're all under surveillance boys, all of us!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#44]
wow
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:24:04 PM EDT
[#45]
So, according to the picture, anyone in the 7th ID?????
A whole division of terrorists.  I wonder if they know that?

Sua Sponte,
Prib
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
These were the people that Bill Clinton thought were a greater threat than Osama Bin Laden.

Hillary Clinton will resume her husband's work.

so you haven't kept up withi presidential elections lately?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#47]
What year is it? Oh! 1984
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
I rate five of the six.  Should I turn myself in?

You're hardcore. I only rate four.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:28:26 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Before long if you disagree with govt policies and own a gun you will be a terrorist.

Where have you    been?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:28:37 PM EDT
[#50]
Lets put Tannerite under WMD's  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top