Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2006 6:49:03 PM EDT
Ft McHenry tunnel. Exiting the Baltimore tunnel. Had to take the field sobriety test.

I had cleaned the truck earlier before I left work and detoured my way home via Balto.

In the truck, I found my 'spare' white cane from the days the SEC and I roamed free, so I put on my shades and started screwing around.

I pulled up to the DE toll, waving my cane around, and the toll taker laughed herself silly as I pulled up and handed her the $3. She waved me through.

Not in Balto, though!

The tunnel. I paid my $2, and the INSTANT I cleared, Ka-Fucking WHAM!

Lights, camera, ACTION!

Stopped.

After the 'field sobriety test(passed, flying colors)

I played dumb.

"Gee, officer, how in hell could a blind man drive, anyway?"

He really couldn't answer me, and fielded me a bunch of rhetoric. TRhen he turned a little red and admitted the toll taker might have been the one that needed the field sobriety test.

The rest of the ride home was spent enjoying myself remembering the incident.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:50:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#2]
good story.

i was worried this was going to be one of those "how do i get out of a ticket" threads
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Feel sorry for random people that have to interact with you. Poor bastards.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:52:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Try driving thru a toll booth dressed as spiderman. Hell, try driving dressed like that. It gets some funny looks.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#5]
1001 way eh?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#6]

good stuff!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:57:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:59:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Great way to keep SEC alive Pic.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:59:38 PM EDT
[#9]
You is a funny man!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:00:34 PM EDT
[#10]
milk...nose...you get it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top