Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2001 5:29:50 PM EDT
It's been almost 2 weeks since I've been here, and I'm sure I've missed quite a bit. In the meantime, though, [b]I'VE MOVED AGAIN!![/b]

I turned over my apartment to my brother, and I finally got my Fiancee out here from California. We're now in a beautiful 2-story house in a great community, with a lake in the back yard.[cool] We've got our dogs out here now too, and we're finally a happy little family again.[:)]

We just finished the move last night, and we've been moving furniture all day today [i](Special thanks to TOPCREST who helped me muscle the heavy stuff)[/i].

I guess God's been smiling on us, as we got out here without any major hassles. We got our entire security deposit back from our house in California, and I made the 9-hour drive in a loaded 24-foot Uhaul just fine. It's been a pain, as moving always is, but I'm relaxing right now waiting for dinner.

[feet up, catching my breath, the day I've been waiting for is finally here...]

So, What have I missed??[:D]

Link Posted: 8/13/2001 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 5:45:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I feel for ya, moving in August in Phoenix is a bitch.  We are waiting for the cooler weather and looking for land around Santan mtns area.  [beer]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 5:50:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Let us know when the wedding is. You never mentioned that that you brought all your guns with you. You forget that part.

So you got the house, pets, future wife, all you need now is a transferable M16 above the fireplace mantel.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 5:56:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm glad your finally settled in...

Now stop [b]missing[/b]the desert shoots dude. You just [b]missed[/b] the shoot saturday. Tim brought out the 2002 LEGP that you [b]missed[/b]. Oh, and we [b]missed[/b] you also.

Now 'thats' what you [b]missed[/b] [:D]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 7:44:30 PM EDT
[#5]
i was just about to start a "wheres TREETOP??" thread. welcome back
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 1:55:58 AM EDT
[#6]

So, What have I missed??[:D]

[/quote]

What???  How could you miss all those dark clouds and lightning bolts over this place on the way in?[}:D] Did you notice the crew building the gallows over in the corner?[:P]

And, by all means, do check the new clothing selection from the Mall Ninja.

As you can see, we with no life been busy...[;)]

Link Posted: 8/14/2001 8:10:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey Treetop,

If'n ya want to get together sometime while I'm out here, let me know!  

Starting tomorrow morning at 6:00am, I'll be in Mayo Hospital for a few days, but after that, I will be recuperating at 480-563-0560 for about a week before returning to Illinois next Thursday!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top