Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2006 4:35:06 PM EDT
"Free Ride" on Fox.

The girl that plays "Amber" is Erin Cahill.  Dad is a neighbor, fellow shooter and avid owner of EBRs.

Erin lives on the Left Coast.  She came out here from Kommiefornistan a couple of years ago and shot IDPA with us one night.  She is real cute.  After one of her sets...she gave me a kiss on the cheek for showing her something about her pistol.  I didn't wash for a month!  

Erin at IMDB

Pics in about five...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:36:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it a story on union labor?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:36:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Is it a story on union labor?

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:46:32 PM EDT
[#4]
And WHY, pray tell, did you NOT introduce me to this woman while I was in your neck of the woods?

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:47:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is her web site...

Erin Cahill

An old one...but cool.  She is a good shot too.  

Show starts at 2130 tonight because of American Idol.  Normally it will be on at 2030.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:48:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The Power Rangers girl, right?

Yup...Pink IIRC.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:51:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
And WHY, pray tell, did you NOT introduce me to this woman while I was in your neck of the woods?

1.  She don't live here.  She lives in La La Land.

2.  I value her father's friendship!  

3.  You never came down here!  I even had a cold one ready!

Besides...when she returns, we're going to ask Dad to talk her into another IDPA match even if we have to shut down the range and just use a couple of ringers to set it up!  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Let me know when.

I'll be much closer now, and permanently!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:13:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Let me know when.

I'll be much closer now, and permanently!

Sure...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:14:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top