Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 10:50:11 AM EDT
Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone had some sort of employment for a poor college studend for the week of march 20-24. Let me know.
Jeff
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:02:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Hey all,
I was wondering if anyone had some sort of employment for a poor college studend for the week of march 20-24. Let me know.
Jeff

Or you could move here to AZ, abandon the leftist Chicago attitude, blow up shit in the desert all day and night, and have work 15 minutes after getting here.  

Oh, and go to a better school, too.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#2]
I wanna blow shit up and be a minuteman@!!! id bring my M1A and Ammo... unfortunately im at the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign which means i have to work my ass off for a degree. I HATE ILLINOIS....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:22:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey all,
Jeff

Or you could move here to AZ, abandon the leftist Chicago attitude, blow up shit in the desert all day and night, and have work 15 minutes after getting here.  

What sort of work?

(ears perk up)
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:29:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey all,
Jeff

What sort of work?

(ears perk up)

What kind of work do you do?  Post it here and I'll research anything for you and post what I find.

If it's anything construction, property management, maintenance, or realtor related, I'll make a few calls.  There are more than a few out there that owe me more than a few, and I'll gladly call any of those favors in to help a member here.  Just say the word.  

BTW:  Did I mention it's 79 degrees right now, expected to be 82, and I have all my windows and doors open?

Hell,I might go outside and get a nice tan and pop a cold one at the hot tub and just chill!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:30:46 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey all,
Jeff

What sort of work?

(ears perk up)

What kind of work do you do?  Post it here and I'll research anything for you and post what I find.

If it's anything construction, property management, maintenance, or realtor related, I'll make a few calls.  There are more than a few out there that owe me more than a few, and I'll gladly call any of those favors in to help a member here.  Just say the word.  

BTW:  Did I mention it's 79 degrees right now, expected to be 82, and I have all my windows and doors open?

Hell,I might go outside and get a nice tan and pop a cold one at the hot tub and just chill!

IM on the way.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Anything computer hardware related, detail cars like no other, oil changes etc..., any manual labor. Did I mention I am a quick learner
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:37:22 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Anything computer hardware related, detail cars like no other, oil changes etc..., any manual labor. Did I mention I am a quick learner

You mean here in AZ, or are you trying to take your thread back from my hijack?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Zack3g,

IM returned sir.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:41:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Zack3g,

IM returned sir.

IM return...returned
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Zack3g,

IM returned sir.

IM return...returned

Check out the second link I just sent you  

You land that one and you're buying the steaks, beer, and ammo!  It's just under 6 figures with the quals you sent me!  Damn, I am in the wrong business!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top