Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 10:36:54 AM EDT
I was at a mall today walking around and went to an "Express Men" store to look around.

They had pink shirts and jeans with holes in them.  The jeans with the holes in them were $78.

Why you would pay $78 for torn jeans at a clothes store is beyond me.  Why?
(I've seen these at Sears too).
I'm not trying to bash anyone but why would a man wear a pink shirt?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:39:20 AM EDT
[#1]
It takes a real man to wear a pink shirt.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:39:36 AM EDT
[#2]
we just has a pink shirt thread last week...many were proud of theirs. Had something to do with the 'ladies' liking them in pink.

As for the jeans with holes in them for $78, than can be explained by the fact that most people are just idiots.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't like the holes or the prewashed 1000 times jeans...I can do both on my own with a couple hikes and a few washes.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:40:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Pink is the new blue.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:41:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Think clean_cut.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:42:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Its the new IN look.  Its that metrosexual look that scott574 craves.  You know the messy hair, unbuttoned dress shirt.  The look that says I am willing to all cummers fuck me in the ass.  

I guess you have more options if you go both ways.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Pink was all the rage in the '80's when I was in high school.  Pink and grey in fact.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:43:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Think clean_cut.  

BINGO!  Thats what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:43:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Or he does his own laundry.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#10]
While we're at it, what brain-addled sadistic limpwristed felching remedial dreamed up the idea that women's Gaucho pants should even be made, let alone sold and worn by unsuspecting customers?

Is there any way that the poor women who've bought these things will NOT look back at them in 5 years and ask themselves what the hell they were thinking?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:52:05 AM EDT
[#11]
I saw a young guy wearing what looked like women's jeans and he wore them hung really low and wore a wide white leather belt, a tight fitting polo shirt with the collar turned up and the messy hairstyle, some are even wearing eye make up now
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I saw a young guy wearing what looked like women's jeans and he wore them hung really low and wore a wide white leather belt, a tight fitting polo shirt with the collar turned up and the messy hairstyle, some are even wearing eye make up now

So did you say hi to subnet_mask when you saw him?

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:09:58 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
While we're at it, what brain-addled sadistic limpwristed felching remedial dreamed up the idea that women's Gaucho pants should even be made, let alone sold and worn by unsuspecting customers?

Is there any way that the poor women who've bought these things will NOT look back at them in 5 years and ask themselves what the hell they were thinking?

The pants might look stupid, but I'd still hit it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:47:56 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't wear pink shirts!!!

They are cherry shirts

Gaucho?  Isn't that spanish for gay cowboy?

Brokeback mountin had some Gauchos in it I heard
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:50:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Who doesn't like being "in the pink"?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#16]
The ONLY circumstance for a man to wear a pink shirt are:

(1) ladies like it, and he hopes it will help him get laid.

(2) it is really a white shirt that he washed with something red, and now everything is pink, even his socks.  (been there, done that - and was too cheap to throw it away)

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:51:52 PM EDT
[#17]
I live in the metro NY area which means I can pretty much wear whatever the hell I want.  Pink is good to go, and the women love it, but I think it's going out of style...  Buddy of mine bought a Jones 3-piece that was black with pink pinstripes.  I told him he went too far...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#18]
pink shirts - who cares it's just a color that I actually like

ripped up sorry worn out pants?  Thats idiotic but still to each his own.  I usually mind my own businees because it would look really bad to run my mouth and get my ass handed to me by a bad sum bitch who just happened to be wearing ripped pants and a pink shirt.....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:54:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:56:34 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

(2) it is really a white shirt that he washed with something red, and now everything is pink, even his socks.  (been there, done that - and was too cheap to throw it away)

My apologises, DK, but after reading your response, I envisioned pink wooden shoes.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:57:46 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I live in the metro NY area which means I can pretty much wear whatever the hell I want.  Pink is good to go, and the women love it, but I think it's going out of style...  Buddy of mine bought a Jones 3-piece that was black with pink pinstripes.  I told him he went too far...

That is because they think you're gay and won't be trying to get anything off of them.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:59:18 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My apologises, DK, but after reading your response, I envisioned pink wooden shoes.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Fashion is for sheep.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:25:52 PM EDT
[#24]
don't forget about the trendy blow-out hairdoo made famous by the Gottie boyZ. . .they made it fashionable to be metrosexual, wear womans clothing and make-up.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7176/goomba6zv.jpg
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#25]
There are always contrasting styles.

Mrs Goon would not let me near her in a pink shirt.

I look good in "tactical" colors.....

Kahki...OD...etc

That said, wear pink if you want to!

Damn...brokeback mountain is just to the left.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:33:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Here is something you might not know about women deej - women love money.
Know why women like pwoerful men? They have money.
Know why women like men who pay 80 bucks for a pair of ripped up jeans? They have money.]

If you walk around, dressed in clothes that should cost little, but cost a lot, girls will know, and they will like you for it.
Sad, but true.

Not all women, but a lot.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:33:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Pink was all the rage in the '80's when I was in high school.  Pink and grey in fact.

This is your answer:  what's old is new again.

Think back to the 1980s ...

Guys wearing pink shirts?  Check.

Ripped up jeans (think hair metal bands)?  Check.

Popped collars?  Check.

It's what you see in Hollywood, only on the big screen.  They've run out of ideas so they keep recycling the old ones that have died out.  What's old is what's new again.

IMO classic men's clothing will never go out of style -- unlike pink shirts, ripped jeans and popped collars.  Spend the jing on the classics and you'll never go wrong.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:34:00 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
don't forget about the trendy blow-out hairdoo made famous by the Gottie boyZ. . .they made it fashionable to be metrosexual, wear womans clothing and make-up.

img208.imageshack.us/img208/7176/goomba6zv.jpg

omg.. is that a fake tan?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:36:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't want to mess with that guy - he's clearly a super-saiyan !!  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:38:11 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

no. It takes real man to not give in to trends. A real man wears whatever hes comfortable in.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:39:19 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't want to mess with that guy - he's clearly a super-saiyan !!  

Either that or he's Vash the Stampede with his hair dyed brown.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:42:05 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no. It takes real man to not give in to trends. A real man wears whatever hes comfortable in.

And if he feels comfortable in a pink shirt and won't give in to the ARFcom "retro"sexual trend?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:50:39 PM EDT
[#34]
I"ve got a teenage boy.  Do you know that the more holes in the jeans, the more expensive they are?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top