Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 7:20:21 AM EDT
You know what I hate?

When I'm walking through downtown Dallas and I come to a crosswalk with other people (especially close to a bus stop or train stop) and you get 3 or four people standing there waiting for the light, listening to their Ipod and rapping along with the song they are listening. It's like being trapped in an acapella rap hell!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes.....ban them. That is always the answer.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:24:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Ban iPods? No.

Make public singing a shoot-on-sight offense? Sure!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:26:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Get your own ipod and load it up with Kenny Rodgers.  Then go out for revenge.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:28:22 AM EDT
[#4]
iPods don't kill songs, people that cannot sing kill songs.

DON'T BLAME THE iPOD!!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:29:01 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ban iPods? No.

Make public singing a shoot-on-sight offense? Sure!

+1
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Ban banning!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:30:18 AM EDT
[#7]
If you ban bans then the ban on bans is banned, hence bans can't be banned
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:32:22 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I just crapped myself reading that.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:34:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Ban them?  No.   If someone is singing out loud while listening to an Ipod, and it annoys you, the best answer is two in the back of the head.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:38:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Epimenodes paradox
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:55:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You know what I hate?

When I'm walking through downtown Dallas and I come to a crosswalk with other people (especially close to a bus stop or train stop) and you get 3 or four people standing there waiting for the light, listening to their Ipod and rapping along with the song they are listening. It's like being trapped in an acapella rap hell!!!

Reason #2561 to avoid large cities.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

OK....two to the head then.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#13]
I had a large gentleman with a carribean accent singing to himself in the seat next to me the whole flight from Atlanta to LaGuardia yesterday.  Just before we landed, he says "I got da groove mon".  I said, "You may have the groove, but you've got a voice to make a CD player cry".  He laughed, I laughed.

Of course, it's easier to say that sort of shit when you know the guy's been through a metal detector...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:56:43 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I had a large gentleman with a carribean accent singing to himself in the seat next to me the whole flight from Atlanta to LaGuardia yesterday.  Just before we landed, he says "I got da groove mon".  I said, "You may have the groove, but you've got a voice to make a CD player cry".  He laughed, I laughed.

Nice one!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#15]
They wouldn't need that iPod if they didn't have a head.....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top