Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 7:17:15 AM EDT
CQC holster and drop leg rig...anyone here have experiences with it. I am thinking about getting that setup, I like the fact that it is modular but was wondering if it was a good rig or not. Also, how much of a pain is it to attach and remove the holster from the rig if you wanted to carry your gun on a standard belt holster.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:23:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Most people I know that have them, love them.  I teach basic tactics class, so most are used for ccw purposes, but if the drop leg platform is needed for your uses, it's a good idea to practice your draw using the same muscle mechanics all the time.  So, use it for both and if it works for you, then fantastic!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:28:39 PM EDT
[#2]
The blackhawk is a pretty big gun to carry CQC,but I quess someone will come along and show you how!!

Bob
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the CQC Serpa holster.  I like it.  I want to get the drop leg platform to put it on too but haven't ponied up the $$ for it yet.  I like the controlability of the locking mechanism on it.  Good retention but I wouldn't trust the paddle in a scuffle.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#4]
i have the CQC serpa holster and carry my Beretta 92 with it all day.  It also fits on the drop leg platform I have, so I get double use out of it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top