BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/1/2006 5:02:48 AM EDT
mf!

First...

Now....

You libtards can kiss my ass. You have nobody with the balls of my President.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:05:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah baby!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:08:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:11:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

FWIW "w" ain't got no balls, I mean how much guts does it take to stop off where ya got a whole army and airforce to protect ya, not to mention those guys with the "real" nuts; the Secret Service.

IMO, their the ones with big brass ones.

Mike

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:11:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I can't imagine how much firepower must have surrounded him on that trip....  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:12:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Brother Cav, I'm supposed to suck his member because he jumped on a plane and flew to Afghanistan?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:13:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FWIW "w" ain't got no balls, I mean how much guts does it take to stop off where ya got a whole army and airforce to protect ya, not to mention those guys with the "real" nuts; the Secret Service.

Mike

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:16:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Brother Cav, I'm supposed to suck his member because he jumped on a plane and flew to Afghanistan?

Well.... member sucking is your own business, but I do think it shows some confidence and sends a positive signal when the president stops in to a country that is just getting itself on it's feet.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:21:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

How many times did Klinton visit the troops in Somalia or Bosnia?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:32:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

No you can do it because you want to LOL

Or you can give him credit for the ballsy things he has done.
You ever land on a carrier?

Do you get up every morning (at 4:00 am) and know you have the responsibility of protecting the entire country?
The whole while your doing this you have to fend off libtards.

Hey here's a Idea, maybe in between the current wave of terrorist attacks here at home you can ............... wait a minute we haven't been attacked here at home since 9/11.

Just say thank you and be on your way.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:37:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you get up every morning (at 4:00 am) and know you have the responsibility of protecting the entire country?

Hey here's a Idea, maybe in between the current wave of terrorist attacks here at home you can ............... wait a minute we haven't been attacked here at home since 9/11.

DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:40:10 AM EDT
[#11]

I know that was wrong, and I'm going to Hell for that, but the look on that guy's face just cracks me up.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:48:12 AM EDT
[#12]
So Bush is serving turkey huh?

I guess bullshit wasn't on the menu.

oh snap.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:01:48 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

oh snap.

Oh snap? Sounds like one of the gay guys from the NBC sitcom.

It might have been a "good burn" in 70s parlance if you were addressing the current situation and not the surprise Thanksgiving visit to Iraq a couple of years ago.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:05:34 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

oh snap.

Oh snap? Sounds like one of the gay guys from the NBC sitcom.

It might have been a "good burn" in 70s parlance if you were addressing the current situation and not the surprise Thanksgiving visit to Iraq a couple of years ago.

That did sound pretty gay.  I retract the snap.

still, I believe, looking back, my BS comment applied back then too, glad to see you're acknowledging his current platform though.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:07:39 AM EDT
[#15]
It's cool he went, but FDR still has him owned for his wartime visit to Morocco-read "An Army at Dawn" for more details.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:09:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
still, I believe, looking back, my BS comment applied back then too, glad to see you're acknowledging his current platform though.

Not acknowledging or denying anything. Merely critiquing your witticism.

On a scale of 1 to 10, deducting points for the "oh snap", it rates about a 3. Without the "oh snap" the time late nature of the witticism would cause it to be a 5.

BTW that includes bonus points for your early morning rant.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:13:11 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not acknowledging or denying anything. Merely critiquing your witticism.

On a scale of 1 to 10, deducting points for the "oh snap", it rates about a 3. Without the "oh snap" the time late nature of the witticism would cause it to be a 5.

BTW that includes bonus points for your early morning rant.

lol....

considering that I didn't eat breakfast today, I'm not at my sharpest....so I'll take the 5 and back down!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:15:55 AM EDT
[#18]
I want to see him shouldering a SHRIKE and firing off salvos of WILLY PETE from a METALSTORM launcher as a towed array from a STRIKER BRIGADE and painting targets with a $19 Walmart TACLIGHT for a combined F-22 RAPTOR and UAV attack.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:16:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:24:18 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I voted for him both times but in the last few months he is showing what a true idiot he really is.

"Who's the bigger fool...?"

or...

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice..."

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:25:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Is this like "those that can't do...teach"  so "those that can't lead...take trips".  It's about the only thing Bush can do right, fly around and rally the troops.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:26:39 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I voted for him both times but in the last few months he is showing what a true idiot he really is.

"Who's the bigger fool...?"

or...

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice..."

That doesn't count, because the option to Bush & Company was .....

I couldn't begin to imagine what things would be like watching his puppet show.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:27:20 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mike

I disagree- a bunch of suicide squads with mortars on rooftops could do some serious damage. A missile mounted on a truck outside Kabul shot into the compound could do some very serious damage, too. And those are just the ones I, a civilian, can think of.

I don't think the Secret Service can hermetically seal up Afghanistan like a mayonnaise jar. Bush is taking a LOT of mortal risks in going there.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:28:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Never...the POS was too busy desecrating OUR White House!  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:28:40 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Is this like "those that can't do...teach"  so "those that can't lead...take trips".  It's about the only thing Bush can do right, fly around and rally the troops.

And what do you think Algore and John Chi Minh Kerry would have done?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:46:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was thought he did visit Kosovo??  He DID
No I don't think Clinton has the balls W has, in fact I despise the man, I'm just setting the record straight.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:49:13 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

He is hardly an idiot, although sometimes I do wonder WTF he's thinking...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:52:24 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No I don't think Clinton has the balls W has, in fact I despise the man, I'm just setting the record straight.

don't get balls confused with brains, there is a balance ya know.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:10:00 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Yes, remember to cup and squeeze, girlfriend.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:15:51 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He wouldn't want to be around so many hostile enemy troops (his own).

He'd rather be here among his friends:

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:11:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Great.  Now can we do something about the fucking mexican border?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:15:54 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I can't imagine how much firepower must have surrounded him on that trip....  

MP5's mostly, maybe a couple Sig's in there....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:20:25 AM EDT
[#33]
By the way, the turkey dinner Bush was holding in that first photo was a fake for the camera. He got a lot of flak for that when the press found out but, it just goes to show you how soap opera like our Government has become. I guess we all forgot the time he did a reelection speech at a facotory and changed the labeling on the boxes behind him from made in China to made in the USA. And Politicians wonder why people don't trust most of them.

It takes balls & brains to be a real leader and this guy is lacking a good bit of both from his serious record of failure and sheer incompetence on most issues. You can only give a person so many chances to do the right thing before you stop supporting him. Besides the open border/illegal immigration crisis, this UAE Port deal is the final straw for me. I still do not understand how so many real Republicans can still support this guy anymore. If Bush was a CEO he would have been fired years ago. Bush has done more damage to the Republican party then 100 NIxons could have ever done. It will take a generation to recover from the out of control spending this President his Administration & Congress has done to our Country.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
By the way, the turkey dinner Bush was holding in that first photo was a fake for the camera. He got a lot of flak for that when the press found out but, it just goes to show you how soap opera like our Government has become. I guess we all forgot the time he did a reelection speech at a facotory and changed the labeling on the boxes behind him from made in China to made in the USA. And Politicians wonder why people don't trust most of them.

It takes balls & brains to be a real leader and this guy is lacking a good bit of both from his serious record of failure and sheer incompetence on most issues. You can only give a person so many chances to do the right thing before you stop supporting him. Besides the open border/illegal immigration crisis, this UAE Port deal is the final straw for me. I still do not understand how so many real Republicans can still support this guy anymore. If Bush was a CEO he would have been fired years ago. Bush has done more damage to the Republican party then 100 NIxons could have ever done. It will take a generation to recover from the out of control spending this President his Administration & Congress has done to our Country.

I didn't want to go there, but I'm glad you did
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:28:19 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
mf!

First...

images.snapfish.com/346445762%7Ffp33%3A%3Enu%3D3239%3E%3A9%3A%3E742%3EWSNRCG%3D3233563966379nu0mrj

Now....

archives.cnn.com/2001/US/09/29/ret.us.taliban/story6.bush.afghanistan.jpg

Comparing amongst the worst today the dems or repubs have nobody better but compare Bush to George Washington and Bush looks like the demented drug abusing monkey that he is.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't want to go there, but I'm glad you did

Thank you Hokie, someone had to say it. I wish it was not true but it is.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:26:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Sorry, Elk, but you take it too far. Bush is nowhere near 100 Nixons, and nowhere near "incompetent on most issues".

Now, facts are facts. The left would love to make us think that the reason Bush's approval ratings are in the tank is because everyone has gone liberal. Not true. They are low because folks like you and me think he should be doing much better.

I think he has done well on balance, but some of his failures have admittedly left me shaking my head and wondering WTF he's doing. His ignoring of the border situation and seemingly complete unwillingness to proclaim our successes in the face of constant bombardment from the left make me wonder.

However, he is far from the failure you make him out to be, and I still shudder to think what all this would have been like under a dim administraction.

One thing I'm sure we can agree on, however, is that politics suck, no matter who is in charge.

The Founders must be violently ill from rolling in their graves so much.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:33:43 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Sorry, Elk, but you take it too far. Bush is nowhere near 100 Nixons, and nowhere near "incompetent on most issues".

Now, facts are facts. The left would love to make us think that the reason Bush's approval ratings are in the tank is because everyone has gone liberal. Not true. They are low because folks like you and me think he should be doing much better.

I think he has done well on balance, but some of his failures have admittedly left me shaking my head and wondering WTF he's doing. His ignoring of the border situation and seemingly complete unwillingness to proclaim our successes in the face of constant bombardment from the left make me wonder.

However, he is far from the failure you make him out to be, and I still shudder to think what all this would have been like under a dim administraction.

One thing I'm sure we can agree on, however, is that politics suck, no matter who is in charge.

I agree that he doesn't do the best job of playing up the success stories....

But...

Are you saying Bush's motivation for going into Iraq, liberating Iraq, occupying Iraq, and pulling out of Iraq isn't riddled with poor judgement, management, and leadership?

Because it is!

Now one is arguing the conceptual thoughts of kickin' the snot out of Hussien.  It's his approach to foreign policy post 9/11.  Not saying I can do better, but I'm saying HE could.

And like Elk said.....Bush' choices will rear it's ugly head throughout the next generation.  Had we ony not gone into Iraq until Afghanistan was finished.....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree that he doesn't do the best job of playing up the success stories....

But...

Are you saying Bush's motivation for going into Iraq, liberating Iraq, occupying Iraq, and pulling out of Iraq isn't riddled with poor judgement, management, and leadership?

Because it is!

Now one is arguing the conceptual thoughts of kickin' the snot out of Hussien.  It's his approach to foreign policy post 9/11.  Not saying I can do better, but I'm saying HE could.

And like Elk said.....Bush' choices will rear it's ugly head throughout the next generation.  Had we ony not gone into Iraq until Afghanistan was finished.....

Not to flame anybody, but some of you need to read some WWII history. How many times did FDR get called a war monger? Men like Nimitz got called butchers in the press after the victory at Tarawa. And that was with censorship!  Bush has the most difflcult situation since Lincoln. He has to preserve the nation and our civil liberties while the press and the surrendecrats nit pick every move. He has to pursue a long term military and economic policy without the legal powers incumbent with a declared state of war.(His only real mistake.) He has to pursue a grand strategy that the press is too stupid and hostile to explain to the american public. Lincoln made mistakes. Roosevelt made mistakes. That`s what we have a republican congress for. They need to remind him of everyday  concerns and reality for the rest of us. Unlike Slick Willie , he`s trying to make a difference. Probably for the first time since Teddy Roosevelt, we have a President that makes 3rd world despots soil themselves at the mention of his name. All a US Ambassador has to do is pull out the cover photo from Soldier of Fortune and other sources of Saddam Hussein on his belly surrounded by US troops and say GW is thinking of you. Bashir Assad  just about begged for his life when John Negroponte arrived in Damascus to protest Syria`s lack of intereference with jihadists entering Iraq. Oh, and GW has no problem with our bombs and missiles and bullets "accidently landing in Syria, Iran or their flunkeys. What democratic surrender monkeys would do that? Yeah, I`m pissed and concerned about our border security. But like FDR, sometimes GW has to follow public opinion as well as lead it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:14:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hell, neither can even spell those countries, much less went there.    
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Bush looks like the demented drug abusing monkey that he is.

You have some provable facts you'd like to share with the rest of the world or do you simply want to gossip like some old woman & spread bullshit w/o facts behind it???????????????
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:21:27 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He went to Haiti, too when I was down there. He's still a POS.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#43]
douche.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
douche.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:46:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Did Clinton ever visit troops in a combat zone like that? Heck I cannot image sKerry going to visit the troops if he won. He would probably get fragged.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:49:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:55:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Damn! How did I wind up at DU?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:55:07 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Did Clinton ever visit troop sin a combat zone like that? Heck I cannot image sKerry going to visit the troops if he won. He would probably get fragged.

Considering it takes 5000 people to protect him and it probably costs us taxpayers 3 billion dollars I for one would rather Bush stay home. This freakin .gov is spending money like were bleeding it....oh we ARE.

Money well spent but I doubt its anywhere near the figure you came up with. The Paki government is killing the Taliban almost daily. I say he should go shake some hands.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey jrzy, I've got a rock to sell you.
It keeps tigers away.
How do you know it works?
Don't see any tigers around here, do you?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top