Maybe, but the hotdog label doesn't tell me what I'm eating

Just add lots of hot sauce.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:25:38 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can't be much worse than hot dogs.

Maybe, but the hotdog label doesn't tell me what I'm eating

Sausages are sausages, they've all pretty much got the same crap in them.

Sausages are mankind's highest acheivement in making the most disgusting things taste really really yummy.

Now I can go without blood sausage or haggis, but I'm cool with most other sausages.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:25:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Who cares. It's awesome. My guy lovessssssss them in rice and beans and I think he'd agree that reading the label would just not matter. We'd eat it anyways!!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:33:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:41:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Salivary glands and lymph nodes.

But I still love it with eggs in a burrito!!

BTW you can get premium stuff that doesn't have all the nasties in it.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:44:39 PM EDT
[#8]
The one I get is pretty good, not a lot of grossness in it. I know everything is more expensive here but the supermarket by us carries two links (small to medium size) for 1.99 but they are so delicious and not fatty. Pure goodness Gosh now I'm craving it but don't have any in the fridge for tonight and can't have it tomorrrow!!! Saturday ... yesss
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 1:49:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like some people need to purchase their foodstuffs from higher quality establishments.  I've eaten chorizo for years and never had any of those things.  In fact, the stuff in the freezer is made from 100% shoulder product.  (Says so on the package.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top