Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 10:18:23 PM EDT
You DO KNOW there is an auction for Team Coins right??

Lets get in there!!!  TEAM FORUM!!!  

Great cause!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:21:27 PM EDT
[#1]
This couldn't have been posted in the Team Forum?

Jeesh, some people.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:25:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Jeesh, some people.

Some people dont visit the Team Forum, they come to GD and dont even see it then wonder... "HEY, HOW COME I NEVER KNEW ABOUT IT!!!!"

but hey, its only 24.00 to become a Team Member... You should see what we say about the non team members there...

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:29:58 PM EDT
[#3]
If I had Team, I wouldn't forge this cesspool.

My mullet hairdresser commands any extra cash.

Priorities, that's how I roll.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Jeesh, some people.

Yeah, how dare you pay money to use this site, try to raise money for another long time paying member who is very ill, then come over to GD and disturb the freeloaders with your charity drivel!!!  Gosh!!!  

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:30:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jeesh, some people.

Some people dont visit the Team Forum, they come to GD and dont even see it then wonder... "HEY, HOW COME I NEVER KNEW ABOUT IT!!!!"

but hey, its only 24.00 to become a Team Member... You should see what we say about the non team members there...

All of the BOTD threads are well worth it!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:34:17 PM EDT
[#6]
What?! There's a special TEAM forum?!?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:37:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jeesh, some people.

All of the BOTD threads are well worth it!!

Do they even allow nudity? A breast perhaps? How 'bout snatch? If I can't see the goods along with some guns, why pony up?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:50:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Some of you people really make me sick to my stomach, grow the fuck up and get real for once.

This board is more than botd threads, if that is all you really come here for I pity your sorry asses

This is a good cause, and I would consider him Family at the very least, and the least you could do is show some respect for someone who put his life on the line when the time called.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:53:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Some of you people really make me sick to my stomach, grow the fuck up and get real for once.

This board is more than botd threads, if that is all you really come here for I pity your sorry asses

This is a good cause, and I would consider him Family at the very least, and the least you could do is show some respect for someone who put his life on the line when the time called.

I was only pointing out a perk of being a team member.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:57:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some people are very serious. Please don't do that again.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm pointing out the perk of being a decent human being with a few morals and doing something for someone without expecting anything in return
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm pointing out the perk of being a decent human being with a few morals and doing something for someone without expecting anything in return

Now that have read what the jackass posted, i understand you were not talking to me.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:04:37 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some people are very serious. Please don't do that again.

If you are joking around you gotta add a ""

Yes people are serious when it comes to this subject and there is a reason for this auction. Its a Great Cause.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top