Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/28/2006 2:31:40 PM EDT
New employee is a cross dresser

He wants to be called a she and God only knows what’s left of him under the hood.  Am I out of place with this issue?  He was born a he and will never be a she. If he got his wang cut off and is on some meds to grow boobs then that makes him a castrated male with boobs not a she.  I can’t work with this nut job.  Just can’t do it.  What pisses me off is this guy can come to work in a dress and I can’t ware my golf wind breaker in the office because it does not have a collar.

I dont buy this transgender crap. its a man with issues is all it is.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:34:00 PM EDT
[#1]
That makes me thankful that I don't work where you do...

Well if you want to go without a collar I guess you could wear a dress also
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:37:07 PM EDT
[#2]
A mutalated male is still a male. XY not XX
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:38:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Start calling him "it."
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:40:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Someone in my neighborhood is in this condition.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Tell managment that you feel discriminated against, and that the new guy has been making passes at you
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Start calling him "it."

I could be fired and the company sued.  its fucked up.  I dont want to be forced to work with this guy at all. its a total freak show.  its wrong.  dead wrong.

Just the fact that his application stated he was a female and he is not means to me he can be let go for deception.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:43:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Does he at least look like a woman?

I've seen one or two of them in my day and they look so freakish it's disgusting. Yeah, it "she" was so unhappy as a man that "she" had to go and become hideous!

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:44:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
and that the new guy has been making passes at you

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:44:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Does he at least look like a woman?

I've seen one or two of them in my day and they look so freakish it's disgusting. Yeah, it "she" was so unhappy as a man that "she" had to go and become hideous!

The one in my neighborhood does not really.  About my height and a little broader.  More gut.

I am 6'2" and 200#.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:45:42 PM EDT
[#10]
People like that expect more 'rights' than others.

I expect them to get mental health for the perversion they have.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Get used to it.  I've worked with a couple.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:46:43 PM EDT
[#12]
"Where's the fetus going to gestate?  You gonna keep it in a box?"
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#13]
If the folks that interviewed "it" were decieved, you have worse troubles than you think.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:46:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:47:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I am afraid to ask what you do for a living.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:50:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
"Where's the fetus going to gestate?  You gonna keep it in a box?"

In a box... LMFAO!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:50:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:52:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Which bathroom is 'it' using?
Could be a basis of your 'solution'
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#19]
I had to sit next to one on a flight once...
A dude, about six feet tall, with a beard, long hair...wearing a fucking sun dress and high heels.
There is no way you can tell me the person who does that does not have a psychological condition.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Is he she IT hot?

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:54:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Don't get drunk at the Christmas party.
 Clean Cut?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Get used to it and drive on.  

If you are an HR person, you better realize that you are headed towards a lawsuit time now.

I mean, who cares if the guy dresses like a fruit?  

If he/she gets the job done..........F'it.

I guesss I really don't care if your
Sexuality is fucked up....Be gay...Be bi..I don't friggin care.

Beter get used to it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

If you are an HR person, you better realize that you are headed towards a lawsuit time now.

Beter get used to it.

You live in Texas?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:59:38 PM EDT
[#24]
I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:02:01 PM EDT
[#25]
We have one at our local gun store drives me freaking nuts, I go to all lengths possible to avoid it.  

Ohh and refer to it as the Boygle
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Of course he...she...it...is nuts. They're all nuts.

The tail wags the dog and everything is backasswards anymore.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:04:23 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Beter get used to it.

Mental...issues.
Men who want to be women, and women who want to be men, are not right in the head.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:04:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:06:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Wo...Man up, and wear that dress. If it can, so can you!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Wo...Man up, and wear that dress. If it can, so can you!

I think i'd do that just to show them how stupid it is
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:32:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Cousin It comes into the ER one night.
Big, ugly, starting to have breasts and in a dress.

Now I just want to do what I have to and move on. But Noooooo! They have to get all the attention they can out of it. F'ing Whackjobs.

Cousin It: I tried to be homosexual and wear a dress but I realized I would never be happy until I was a total woman.

Wife is sitting there: I don't think of it as losing a husband but gaining a girlfriend.

By this time I am wanting to give them a nice cardioversion.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:32:54 PM EDT
[#32]
No it’s not hot. It’s a fucking freak show. By 3pm he has a blue face just like every other man.  You know this shit has to stop.  They are becoming teachers and all kinds of crap and no one stand up to it.  We are just told to deal with it
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:41:07 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
No it’s not hot. It’s a fucking freak show. By 3pm he has a blue face just like every other man.  You know this shit has to stop.  They are becoming teachers and all kinds of crap and no one stand up to it.  We are just told to deal with it

Tail wagging the dog bud.  Gonna get wayyyy worse before it gets better.

Here's another one:

I'm walking down the sidewalk and some tall buxom blonde walks by...

drj! Hey, drj!

WTF?!?
Harry, Harry, is that you?

Yeah, I had a sex change operation

Wow, that must've hurt.

Yeah, it was pretty bad.

Well, what was the worst part Harry?
Was it when they cut your dick off?

Ouch! That was pretty bad but not the worst.

What about when they took that scalpel and carved out your pussy?

Oh yeah, that was bad but that wasn't the worst part either.

Damn, Harry, what could be worse then that?

Well drj, to tell you truth the worst part was when they stuck that hose in my ear and sucked my brains out!

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:43:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Learn to live with it.  Obviously the company feels he can do the job they hired him for.  So your choices are to live with it and quickly or cause problems and find out just who the company would rather have around.

And their decision isn't going to be on how well YOU do your job, it's going to be on what course of action costs them the least amount of money.  That's probably maintaining the status quo.  Next cheapest is you quitting and them training a replacement.  It most definitely isn't them defending an unjust termination lawsuita and/or a discrimination lawsuit.

And guess what? firing you for creating a hostile work environment or harassing a fellow (more or less, mostly less apparently) employee is pretty damn close to the third cheapest course of action.  

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:52:08 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Learn to live with it.  Obviously the company feels he can do the job they hired him for.  So your choices are to live with it and quickly or cause problems and find out just who the company would rather have around.

And their decision isn't going to be on how well YOU do your job, it's going to be on what course of action costs them the least amount of money.  That's probably maintaining the status quo.  Next cheapest is you quitting and them training a replacement.  It most definitely isn't them defending an unjust termination lawsuita and/or a discrimination lawsuit.

And guess what? firing you for creating a hostile work environment or harassing a fellow (more or less, mostly less apparently) employee is pretty damn close to the third cheapest course of action.  

I understand your points.   But what if I wanted to get my face tatoo'd.   i love tatoos but because I have a service related job and i have clients I keep happy i only get them where they cant be seen when i have on a shirt.  if I wanted my face tatoo'd I would lose my job in a second.

Can I just tell people to "Learn to live with it."

What if they start telling my 6 year old at school how its natural.  do I just "Learn to live with it."

this shit has got to stop.  I dont want to "Learn to live with it."  why dont they Learn to live with being normal or stay the fuck out of a normal world.  This is Virginia not San Franfuckinsicko.

Its bull shit.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
New employee is a cross dresser

He wants to be called a she and God only knows what’s left of him under the hood.  Am I out of place with this issue?  He was born a he and will never be a she. If he got his wang cut off and is on some meds to grow boobs then that makes him a castrated male with boobs not a she.  I can’t work with this nut job.  Just can’t do it.  What pisses me off is this guy can come to work in a dress and I can’t ware my golf wind breaker in the office because it does not have a collar.

I dont buy this transgender crap. its a man with issues is all it is.

Suck up now, cause that cross dresser could wind up being your boss.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:55:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Call it "SHEM"
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I understand your points.   But what if I wanted to get my face tatoo'd.   i love tatoos but because I have a service related job and i have clients I keep happy i only get them where they cant be seen when i have on a shirt.  if I wanted my face tatoo'd I would lose my job in a second.

What if they start telling my 6 year old at school how its natural.  do I just "Learn to live with it."

this shit has got to stop.  I dont want to "Learn to live with it."  why dont they Learn to live with being normal or stay the fuck out of a normal world.  This is Virginia not San Franfuckinsicko.

Its bull shit.

Start taking it up the ass and wearing Ma's skirt and pumps.  Then you could tatoo whatever the fuck you want.

HR people are the biggest jerk offs in the work place anymore.  Unbelievably incompetent.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Have they installed a Kotex machine in the men's room yet?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Once again .gov is the problem. If we could eliminate these "discrimination" laws then privet individuals could make decisions about whom they wanted to hire.

People don’t have the right not to be offended, just as people have the right to hire whomever they want.

Want to wear a skirt and act crazy? Just do it on your own dime. It’s called liberty.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#41]

Ori.ginally Posted By Gunplay:
Once again .gov is the problem. If we could eliminate these "discrimination" laws then privet individuals could make decisions about whom they wanted to hire.

People don’t have the right not to be offended, just as people have the right to hire whomever they want.

Want to wear a skirt and act crazy? Just do it on your own dime. It’s called liberty.

Exactly.  If he wants to be a nut job then go ahead but why force a company to just deal with it. thats not liberty, thats something we have fought and died to keep from happening
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#42]
damn title VII of 1964 and its bullshit
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:57:06 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
damn title VII of 1964 and its bullshit

What about my civil rights?  The right for me to not be forced to call a castrated male a woman?  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:58:21 PM EDT
[#44]

Call it "SHEM"

Heh heh.
had one at the church we USED to belong to.    The kids called him the "SHMAN".

I tried to explain it to them (they were about 10 at the time).  All I could come up with is this:

When some folks have money, and their whole like has been all about them, then this is what they sometimes come up with.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:07:01 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am afraid to ask what you do for a living.

You'd be surprised.  I work with alot of people in the Defense industry, and this is where I've run into most.  All were men (including and ex military pilot) and now parade about as women on the job.   Like it or not, they're here, and there isn't much you can do about it without getting in legal trouble.

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:08:50 PM EDT
[#46]
I am going to completely ruin your day, at least if you are a NY'er, but I suspect other states as well.

In New York, a "Trans Gendered" individual who completes appropriate psychological screening, and therapy, is entitled to "gender re-alignment and gender modification" surgery, paid for, in its entirety, by medicaid.

Thats right, boys and girls, your tax dollars hard at work.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:14:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Call him "the transvestite." To his face. As in:

"How is the transvestite doing today?"

"What? Oh, fuck you! You're just afraid of me being different!"

"No, I'm afraid the transvestite's gonna make me lose my lunch."

et cetera.

When I used to hang out at the gaming store, there was at least one. He had served in Viet Nam, alongside the owner of the store (but as a man), and I was 13, so I never really raised the issue, but it was kind of scary.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:25:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Wow, did anyone else hear the Glenn Beck program today?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Please.............don't post pics.  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:34:26 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its bull shit.

Start taking it up the ass and wearing Ma's skirt and pumps.  Then you could tatoo whatever the fuck you want.

HR people are the biggest jerk offs in the work place anymore.  Unbelievably incompetent.

That's a classic.  How many people a year do DRs kill? How many legal abortions are performed by DRs?  and of course cosmetic plastic surgery is an honorable profession.  Selling boobs to boobs.  

Did an HR type perform these surgeries?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top