Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 10:06:31 AM EDT
cause I'm rich. So long suckers

I am Richard Johnson , a Solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Mr. Steven    GXXX a nationality of your country, who used to work with Mobile Development Oil Company in Nigeria. Here in after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st Of April 2000, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagama express-road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you but I know you dont know him, but with your last name been the same, we can get this money.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where these huge deposits were lodge, valued at about Seven Million, Five Hundred And Twenty Two Thousand United States Dollars (US$7.522M). The bank has issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now I seek your consent to present you as the Next of Kin of the deceased since you have the same last name. So that the proceeds of this account valued at (US$7.522M) can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money 75% to me and 25% to you. Including some other properties too. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please reply to my alternative mail address [email protected] if you are willing to assist me in this transaction.

Best Regards
Richard Johnson Esq
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:07:48 AM EDT
[#2]
"Dick Johnson" AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:07:54 AM EDT
[#3]

An offer of free money from a guy called Dick Johnson?

Seems legit to me!  
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#4]
That's funny, I was contacted by a gentleman like that several months ago.  He ended up giving me millions, just as promised.

You can't go wrong with this.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:09:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I got the same email.  But mine came from a woman named Pussy Vagina.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:11:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I got the same email.  But mine came from a woman named Pussy Vagina.

Wasn't she a Bond girl?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:20:00 AM EDT
[#7]
No, that was "Pussy Galore".

I got the same message from Elmer Kieth a month or so ago.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Well I believe him. I mean doesn't his name describe MOST Lawyers?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top