Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 8:01:34 AM EDT
At least according to the Pravda (Oregonian) using all the ususal buzzwords.  Any info on that pistol, and why is the shootee still alive?  F'ing work machine , Google is not my friend today.

Story (I hope)
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:15:36 AM EDT
[#1]
The shootee is still alive because the 10mm, like any other handgun, is not a death ray.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:19:59 AM EDT
[#2]
he wanted something that could penetrate body armor so he picked a 10mm pistol with hollow points.

good move dumbass...

99% of 10mm ammo is simply 40cal S&W dont get me wrong i really like my delta elite but when I really researched the performance of the ammo I realized that the performance is pretty much on par with 40cal.

Certain rounds do a little better but .45 +P rangers seem to be the best compromise considering price, expansion, penetration and cost.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:38:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, most  10mm is underloaded to the mucho.

Hehe, I put .40 instead of 10mm...
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:42:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Unless you reload or use something like the products from Double Tap, there's little reason to own a 10. Glock 20 got me into reloading.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:45:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Don't forget Buffalo Bore and Texas Ammunition Company.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top