BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 2:44:49 AM EDT
First time I've ran with one, it's the best thing ever

I did my normal 2mile run but this time listening to some classic rock like

Boston - More than a feeling & Don't look back

Dire Straits -  Sultans of Swing &  Walk of Life

and others

I ran faster and never slowed down that is all.

btw: The Creative Zen Nano is great. It's out of stock in atleast 6 Wal-marts around here... I got the last one after calling several

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 2:46:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I tried it but I had some John Tesh loaded up on mine. I fell asleep half way through my run. Dunno what went wrong?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:16:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Good choice on the Boston.

Add some "Foreplay/Long Time" and "Peace of Mind."

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:17:59 AM EDT
[#3]
All well and good, but you better maintain situational awareness. Wearing headphones is a good way to miss something and get run over. Better to keep the tunes on a treadmill or closed loop course of some kind.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:18:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
All well and good, but you better maintain situational awareness. Wearing headphones is a good way to miss something and get run over. Better to keep the tunes on a treadmill or closed loop course of some kind.

Go running out in the sticks and it's not a problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top