Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 4:31:00 PM EDT
The Department of State.  They are opening their written exam and the deadline is March 08, 2006.  Should I take the exam?  I only have a some understanding what they do.  I seen there website, but can anybody provide some insight?

ETA: Changed the word "vague" to "some"
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Too many details.. can't comprehend..
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:32:29 PM EDT
[#2]
What the fuck are you talking about?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:33:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What the fuck are you talking about?

+1

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:33:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Don't you know what the US Dept of State does? It makes appologies for Danish cartoons and US laws and sentiments against illegal immigration from Mexico.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:34:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Don't you know what the US Dept of State does? It makes appologies for Danish cartoons and US laws and sentiments against illegal immigration from Mexico.

Oh that Department of State.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:35:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Run Like Hell...

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:36:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The Department of State.  They are opening their written exam and the deadline is March 08, 2006.  Should I take the exam?  I only have a vague understanding of what they do.  I seen saw there their website, but can anybody provide some insight?

I fixed it for you.  Call it correcting your practice exam.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:37:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Not if they take points off for spelling and grammar.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:37:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Department of State.  They are opening their written exam and the deadline is March 08, 2006.  Should I take the exam?  I only have a vague understanding of what they do.  I seen saw there their website, but can anybody provide some insight?

I fixed it for you.  Call it correcting your practice exam.

Sorry, my engrish got messed up after my parents decided to live off the military base when I was a kid in Hawaii.....
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#10]
The state department exam is a big deal. People study for it for months.

Me, I'd take an unconventional approach. Show up for the exam with a mob of screaming ROPers who say they were offended by your being asked to take an exam rather than simply being offered a job. It's an insult to Islam, yes it is. Wave swords around, burn a few flags.

You'll get what you want.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:43:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The state department exam is a big deal. People study for it for months.

Me, I'd take an unconventional approach. Show up for the exam with a mob of screaming ROPers who say they were offended by your being asked to take an exam rather than simply being offered a job. It's an insult to Islam, yes it is. Wave swords around, burn a few flags.

You'll get what you want.

I'm still reading the website.  So, I work closely with the UN?.....Eh, doesn't sound to good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top