Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:47:28 AM EDT
Here's a link to a story that may explain this pukebag's behavior.  Viva la Freedom of Speech !!

www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/life/3686992.html

Do you think this should be widely distributed?

(Previously posted in Oregon Hometown Forum by mistake)
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:49:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I think he's just a lib who is acting like an idiot who hates gays in order to make conservatives look bad by association.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:00:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I would not be shocked at all.

Either way, that article would piss him off, and I'm all for that.

ETA: Know what would be cool? If somebody protested a Phelps protest with that. Big signs saying "FRED IS GAY" and such.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:04:57 AM EDT
[#3]
He's as gay as the day is long. He's one of those self-hating gays who attacks others because he hates his own identity. kinda like that guy in Silence of the lambs.

Quoted:
I think he's just a lib who is acting like an idiot who hates gays in order to make conservatives look bad by association.

OH palllesse! that sounds like something a moonbat would say! So do you think the KKK and the Skin-heads and the "christian identity" movement are all libtards in disguise??? Not all people who identify themselves as conservative or right-wing are good people ya know.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:07:32 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH palllesse! that sounds like something a moonbat would say! So do you think the KKK and the Skin-heads and the "christian identity" movement are all libtards in disguise??? Not all people who identify themselves as conservative or right-wing are good people ya know.

Thanks, trollstox.

BTW. Guess who is in this picture:

That's fred phelps jr and his wife with algore and tipper
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:14:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

ETA: Know what would be cool? If somebody protested a Phelps protest with that. Big signs saying "FRED IS GAY" and such.

That would probably be a very effective way to drive his "Posse" away from the funerals they picket.  He may not like it if his group were to get more media exposure than they were after.

Just imagine, the press printing bikers with huge picket signs proclaiming Fred's "Bareback" tendencies.  This is a wonderful country, isn't it?  They might have to change their strategy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:11:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Excellent strategem. Although I'd have to go with "Fred P. takes it in the rear!" and "Fred P. Is a fag... who's so fugly, he can't get any! (Which explains his disposition!)" and the like .. NOT that I want to CLAIM him, or even think that there is ANY voracity to the claim... just a good strategy.

I don't recall any posts by you... until NOW, but SOUNDS like you're my kind of people! (which means SMART, not GAY
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:59:04 PM EDT
[#7]
He's overcompensating. He's probably queer as a three dollar bill.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#8]
In my experience, it'd be hard to come up with a more plausible explanation for his obsession with homosexuals. Whatever your view of Biblical pronouncements on the subject, it doesn't rank high enough scripturally or in occurrence to warrant the kind of single-minded focus on it Phelps displays. He never attacks people for garden variety dishonesty, for mat6erialism, or for any of the other things that are prominently condemend in the Bible.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:47:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I am simply amazed that he is not the most photoshopped person on teh intarweb.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top