[#1]
Quoted:
E-mail Rick314.:D
View Quote

Why do you want me to e-mail RIK 314?
What is your point?
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 11:10:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Forget private Email. Git this out in the open to clear the air and let us all know what the deal is with you, the NAACP, the FBI and McUzi.com. Your name will be in question until you do....you know that.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 11:14:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Shenman, if you need to "speak" with him in Email according to the site Hangfire, AKA John W. King's Email addy is ************. Hope this helps.[}:)]

[i]Don't post other's personal information. -- GB[/i]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 11:35:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Goatboy, I respect others privacy and under ordinary circumstances would not post others personal info. However, in this case the info is available for anyone that wants to go to the McUzi.com web site and it is obvious that other than harrassing Emails to some members HANGFIRE will not repond to others request that they Email him. This will blow up here unless something is forth coming in my opinion.

Nor do I think it is something that is going to be simply dropped. Remember if the reports are true you may be his next target if he decides he does not like something that you, this board or one or more of it's members does.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 11:36:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Shenman wanted to take it to Email and HANGFIRE choose to ask what his point was publically.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
...This will blow up here unless something is forth coming in my opinion...
View Quote

Why?  

This is something from a different [and now defunct] board.  It doesn't need to take place here at all.  IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AR15.COM.

Take it to email.  Hopefully, some mod will just DELETE this topic and have it over and done with.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Shenman wanted to take it to Email and HANGFIRE choose to ask what his point was publically.
View Quote

If RIK 314 wants to talk why does SHENMAN have to post a message to email 314 for 314?
If SHENMAN wanted it on e-mail why didn't he use e-mail to contact me? DUH!?!?!?
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 11:44:45 AM EDT
[#9]
It involves this site and it's members because of the manner HANGFIRE used to burn another site and gun owner. Surely you can understand that.
As to taking it to Email read the above post. HANGFIRE does not want to take it to Email other than to threaten other members, i.e. RBad. So, no, I do not think this will simply die nor should it. Any time there is someone in your midst that will bring in the NAACP and the FBI because they are pissed will not hesitate to sic the ATF on you, me or anyone else that pisses them off. Do you want that to die and no one know that there is a person like that among you?
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 11:47:27 AM EDT
[#10]
This one is too complicated for me. Heck, I can't even keep all the players straight.

I'll let someone else moderate it.

GB???
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 11:51:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top