Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 7:54:07 PM EDT
I was shotting Saturday and saw a white speck out at knob creek. I took some time and decided to try an hit it, by watching the dust I seemed to be able to get damned close to hitting it most times and hit it a few. I was using very little holdover, I just put the dot right above it. I zommed in with a spotting scope and had a guy watch and he confirmed 2 hits out of 20 rounds and a bunch of near hits. Another guy told me he had to use about 20 inches of holdover at 300 yards to hit.
    I zeroed my eotech using 55 grain wolf Hp at 50 yards, I was honestly amazed the rifle was shooting that well!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top