Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/26/2006 6:28:06 PM EDT
My wife wants to hear his death sounds, does anyone have that sound bit?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
She just watched the movie and now wants to hear him die.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:28:43 PM EDT
[#2]
ghoul
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It's never been released to the public.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:29:35 PM EDT
[#4]
OK.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:30:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish it would be realeased,i want to hear it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:30:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Why?

Sounds morbid to me. Maybe save the time searching for it and trim the family toenails insead?

Dipshits!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#7]
No I really think I heard it a few months ago, online, it was disturbing.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:32:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No I really think I heard it a few months ago, online, it was disturbing.

Then why are you asking where to find it?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Because it seems i cant remember where I heard it, thats why im asking...
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:33:23 PM EDT
[#10]
And who is the grizzly man?  American idol survivor or something?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#11]
 "FEEL THE POOP!!! IT CAME OUT OF HER!! FEEL IT!! FEEL THE POOP!!!"  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:36:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Found it for ya audio only Treadwell bear
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#13]
im 97% sure that i heard it played on a local radio station here last year sometime. if it isnt the exact same case, it was a story where a guy ( and a chick ) with a microphone in his pocket got killed by 1-2 bears.  odds are its the same case if you ask me.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#14]
does it sound like the SNL chris farley beating death on the actors stage.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:47:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Found it for ya audio only Treadwell bear

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:50:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Have that cold hearted b*tch download some of the Al Queda beheading videos.

Seek help.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:52:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Who is the guy!?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#19]
That guy was one crazy SOB.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Discovery channel.right now.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:57:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seek help.

ibtl
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:59:11 PM EDT
[#22]
hippie with a death wish who went up to alaska and lived with the grizzly bears, without any firearms.  got in real close to them, within arms reach a few times. he even named them. he filmed the whole thing and when he got too close, surprise suprise, one of the bears had a hippie snack. folks, without the ability to create and use weapons, we are not at the top of the food chain, we're food. Idiot got what he deserved, JMO.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#23]
as a consolation prize you can listen to the people at jonestown die after they drank the koolaid:

www.archive.org/download/ptc1978-11-18.flac16/ptc1978-11-18d1t01_64kb.mp3

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:08:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Downey is hungry! Tabitha's hungry! Melissa is eating her babies!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seek help.

I guess everyone is open to insult for morbid curiosity. What do you think of people who look at Faces of Death?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:16:22 PM EDT
[#26]
The thing that cracks me up about this guy is that he did the very thing he ranted and raved about others doing which is encroaching on bears habitat and diturbing their lives.

If god had intended for him to live with the bears he probably would not have sent the salmon famine that caused the bear to have his ass for lunch.

Wasn't it Grumpy (the bear he named and talked a bunch of shit about) that ate him. I find that a bit ironic if it was.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:20:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Supposedly he always said he knew it could happen and that if it was to happen he was ok with it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Who is the grizzley man?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:23:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Seek help.

I guess everyone is open to insult for morbid curiosity. What do you think of people who look at Faces of Death?

I think they were great, I, II, III and 'The Best Of Faces Of Death'.  Man is a very curious creature.  I see nothing wrong with seeking out things that are outside the realm of normal human experience as long as you aren't breaking the law.  I remember practicing cross-clamping the thoracic aorta on a (dead) trauma patient in the ER (stabbed through the heart) and thinking "Damn, this is pretty neat".
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:25:04 PM EDT
[#30]
We used to practice IV's on braindead patients in ER clinicals and ET tubes on fresh corpses.  Death is just another stage of life.  
For everyone else. I want my ass ALIVE!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:36:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#32]
How about a lion video?No sound though.

http://tooshocking.com/content/videos/movie_64a63476be36c60f53452febcb49ea71.wmv
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:44:51 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
hippie with a death wish who went up to alaska and lived with the grizzly bears, without any firearms.  got in real close to them, within arms reach a few times. he even named them. he filmed the whole thing and when he got too close, surprise suprise, one of the bears had a hippie snack. folks, without the ability to create and use weapons, we are not at the top of the food chain, we're food. Idiot got what he deserved, JMO.

I like the way this one thinks.

I'll agree with you to an extent, but he obviously knew what he was doing. Going 13 years straight doing that without incident I think proves that.  Watch the documentary, it says it was a particular bear that he was worried about and said could possibly be a problem.

That being said, there's now way in hell I would go into any bear country without at least a .44 mag.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#34]
If I ever see a bear, I plan on shooting it.  Then I'll claim it attacked me, whether it actually did or not.  And if I get to keep it afterwards, the head will go on my wall and a rug will be made from it's hide.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 8:55:06 PM EDT
[#35]
I have no sympathy for the guy either. I feel sorrier for the girl who was dumb enough to go up there with him to also be food. He ended up making the bears not afraid of him being human, and once that happens with any wild beast, your number is up if you aren't willing to kill and don't have the tools to do it. He got what he had coming to him.

All these idiot anti-hunting groups ought to wise up also, but I guess they won't.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:01:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Big_Louie
If you wack a Bear there had better be powder burns on the Bear and teeth and claw marks on you, or you will have a serious problem.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:12:23 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
How about a lion video?No sound though.

http://tooshocking.com/content/videos/movie_64a63476be36c60f53452febcb49ea71.wmv

Now that guy was a dumbass....
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:25:26 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Big_Louie
If you wack a Bear there had better be powder burns on the Bear and teeth and claw marks on you, or you will have a serious problem.

Its coming straight for us!

If I could buy a bear head at WalMart...but the things are kind of hard to come by, you know?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:25:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
If I ever see a bear, I plan on shooting it.  Then I'll claim it attacked me, whether it actually did or not.  And if I get to keep it afterwards, the head will go on my wall and a rug will be made from it's hide.

Thats called poaching.  Poaching is ranked right above burglers on my list.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:26:58 PM EDT
[#40]
My favorite part of that documentary was the "hate mail" they got. LOL!

That show had so much material to make fun of.  I felt like Joel from MST3K as my friends and I watched it.

Oh, and the easy-money bush pilot... LOL. "... and treadwell's gone..."
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:31:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Timmy Treadwell was a fucktard.  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

It does not work that way,otherwise there would be alot of ''bear attacks'' or anything else for that matter.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:44:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Yeah I watched most of that documentary tonight, I didn't realize there was even audio of the attack.  I'd like to hear it as well not so much for the morbid aspect but to find out exactly what happened to set the bear off or whatever.

Watching the documentary the guy was a fruitloop IMO, sounded like a fairy half the time too.  He was doing what he apparently loved but it was pretty darn foolish it seems.  

Other than documenting the bears (that didn't require quite the close quarters and interaction he went for) I don't see what good he thought he was doing.  He kept talking about he was protecting the bears but I just don't see how he was doing that with his trips out there, but maybe he did with this foundation or whatever.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:45:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Anyway, to avoid hijacking the thread.  Bears are scary because they can and will eat me if they get the opportunity, I don't like them very much for that reason, and that guy was an idiot to get that close to them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:47:03 PM EDT
[#46]
I don't have any sympathy for him because he died. I don't think he wanted any either. He died doing what he loved to do. Every man should be so lucky. I have sympathy for him because of his tormented soul. He was constantly struggling to discover who he was and where he fit in the world. Maybe he found it. I don't know.

Although I think he had good intentions, I think he crossed the line of man & nature. Observing nature without interfering is one thing. What he did was another. I respect him for his conviction, dedication, and love for nature, but he should not have crossed that line. He may have desensitized some of the bears to humans thus putting them at greater risk, and by attempting to fix the "salmon run" he disrupted nature's cycle. Nature has a balance that should not be disturbed.

However, Timothy Treadwell did capture some great footage and has left behind an amazing story, whether right or wrong.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:55:04 PM EDT
[#47]
When I lived in alaska I got to be within about 15 ft of a grizzlie that went up on it's rear haunches. That shit was scarier than all of my deployments, car accidents, etc, combined.

I question the mentality of someone that tried to get bears pissed at them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:25:30 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Sig line, sig line....fresh sig line!

Get it while it's hot!

PUN INTENDED

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:27:51 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I don't have any sympathy for him because he died. I don't think he wanted any either. He died doing what he loved to do. Every man should be so lucky. I have sympathy for him because of his tormented soul. He was constantly struggling to discover who he was and where he fit in the world. Maybe he found it. I don't know.

Although I think he had good intentions, I think he crossed the line of man & nature. Observing nature without interfering is one thing. What he did was another. I respect him for his conviction, dedication, and love for nature, but he should not have crossed that line. He may have desensitized some of the bears to humans thus putting them at greater risk, and by attempting to fix the "salmon run" he disrupted nature's cycle. Nature has a balance that should not be disturbed.

However, Timothy Treadwell did capture some great footage and has left behind an amazing story, whether right or wrong.

In a bear's stomach?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:29:26 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Who is the grizzley man?

http://forums.lgf.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=81
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top