Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 2:25:37 AM EDT
I just thought of a brilliant, yet impossible idea. Wouldn't it be great to have a revenge forum web site? An example: I just bought an AR carry handle off of gunbroker. What I got was a airsoft carry handle. I would like nothing more that to throw it though this ass holes front window, but he lives in Florida. Now wouldn't it be great if there was a web page were I could tell someone what this guy did, have something bad happen to him ( not talking about offing anyone here), and in return I would do the same for someone else who got burned by someone around here? Of course I realize why this is impossible. The law would be all over that web site. But the idea of it is nice.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:30:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Or you could make sure you always pay with CC, and just dispute the charges.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:34:32 AM EDT
[#2]
You got a substandard product from an auction site? I am shocked!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:05:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

+1 - merchants, especially small internet ones are easily kept in check with billbacks. Dispute a charge when you get screwed and quickly you become the one doing the screwing
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:50:16 AM EDT
[#4]
He didn't take credit cards. I would have.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:57:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Or, quit trusting people on internet purchases and just pony up the extra money and buy it from a legitimate place.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:00:50 AM EDT
[#6]
wait, isn't that what GD is for?
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#7]
IBTL
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#8]
What the hell is an Airsoft Carry handle?  Is it made of plastic?  Do the sights not adjust?  I don't get it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:50:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What the hell is an Airsoft Carry handle?  Is it made of plastic?  Do the sights not adjust?  I don't get it.

They make airsoft AR's that look, and feel like real ones, but there not up to specs. This hadnle fit on my AR, but wouldn't hold a zero. The front sight post is to low, and it was painted black instead of blued or parkerized. When you adjust the windage the sights flip from long to short range (or the other way around, I can't remember). Basically its a $10.00 part, I paid $45 for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top