Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2006 1:55:00 AM EDT
ok. so i was bored outta my mind and i wanted to make a highly educational post reffering to which girls of the music biz the guys of Arfkom would give the hibbity dibbity to. Im not very computer savvy but i was going to try to post pics.

the choices would have been between-

1) Jennifer Lopez ( wedding whore )
2) Fergie ( from the Black Eyed Peas )
3) The whole group "The Pussycat Dolls"

well.... as i was going to post pics i google searched the Fergie pics first and... well....

everytime ive seen her in a music video, damn man, on a scale of 1-10 she was a 10.2 with ten being the highest possible score. but the pictures from Google.com really killed my boner.

im sorry, but this thread just didnt work out. sorry guys.

to smooth things over, heres some gun pron of a rifle i put together last spring

yeah all the pics of Fergie were ugly. so i guess if i had to, Id bag the whole group the "Pussy Cat Dolls" then make them clean my gun collection.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 1:57:25 AM EDT
[#1]
All of them.  Three times.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:51:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I dont know about the PCD's but the first 2 are too Ghetto culture for me.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:53:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Fergie is ugly. So I would hit options A and C.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 2:56:39 AM EDT
[#4]
upon research....none ofDeAboVe.

...listening to Bill Monroe right now.....
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:02:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Chelly Wright, Shania Twain, Faith Hill, country music may not be your style, but when it comes to women, country music, has the best babes.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:06:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Fergie is ugly...

She also pees in her pants onstage, which doesn't help my opinion of her much.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:07:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Fergie is ugly...

She also pees in her pants onstage, which doesn't help my opinion of her much.

SHE WHAT!!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:28:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, considering their most likely all stuck up snooty bitches, and I might just catch the gift that keeps on giving (gonaherphasyphalAIDS) I'd just go shooting for the day then go home and screw the red off my wife.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top