Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 11:27:06 PM EDT
Or two or three Canada is good for a few things

Time to take this off I guess

Stay tuned for my "I just got out of jail thread" tomorrow about 5pm just kidding (hopefully )

ETA: I just woke up at 10pm so it is about noon for me now

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:28:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish i had a bottle of something right now. Well i do have some lime vodka,but i am not that thirsty.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:12:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I wish i had a bottle of something right now. Well i do have some lime vodka,but i am not that thirsty.

Why hate on the Vodka, it is alot cleaner than whiskey the next day.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:17:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a bad encounter a couple years ago,it was not pretty.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:21:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I hit Knobb Creek all night. I new I had to stop when I felt like slapping the old lady. Kidding!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:31:31 AM EDT
[#5]
See you in the emergency room
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:32:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hit Knobb Creek all night. I new I had to stop when I felt like slapping the old lady. Kidding!!

Always been a whiskey/bourbon guy Jim Beam, Makers mark, Jack, and Crown Royal are tops, what if the old lady slaps you first
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:34:33 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
what if the old lady slaps you first

That's foreplay in my book.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:35:07 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Always been a whiskey/bourbon guy Jim Beam, Makers mark, Jack, and Crown Royal are tops, what if the old lady slaps you first

I do what any self-respecting husband would do, I back the fuck down.

Have you ever tried Woodford Resere ? Pretty good stuff
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:39:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do what any self-respecting husband would do, I back the fuck down.

Have you ever tried Woodford Resere ? Pretty good stuff

Real Mint Juleps are GOOD, crushed mint, powdered sugar and Woodford, plus it is kinda neat to buy a bottle with it's own serial number on it  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top