Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2006 6:09:44 AM EDT
I'm driving eastbound on I595 this morning to work, a black Suburban with a blue Michigan plate is on it. From a distance, I can clearly read the first bit of the license plate "ACC" but couldn't make out the numbers, I got a little closer and could read a 5 on it, and said "Holy shit! this guy is a mg guy!!" assuming it said ACC556... well, it was just ACC5879

I was so happy for a brief moment

eta: not only that, but I get strange looks from cashiers when I giggle at the totals that are like $5.56, $7.62, $3.08 (which happens rather frequently for me)
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:15:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:16:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Ummm...
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:17:50 AM EDT
[#3]
There is no relief from Black Rifle Disease, I am so sorry.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:19:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Funny you should bring it up!!  Just yesterday I was at a restaraunt and noticed a guy wearing a hat that said "Knob Creek". Now I'm definately not one who normally walks up to a total stranger in Baltimore but I just had to. I made eye contact and said "You going to be there this spring?" He looked at me like I was crazy so I said "Knob Creek, you know in Bullit County".  He now thought I was some kind of weirdo and right about then I realized it was a Knob Creek Bourbon (or whiskey or what ever they make) hat.  Boy did I feel stupid!!  
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:20:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:21:45 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art/assorgy.jpg

Reminds me of the taf I saw on this litttle chick's car: SX KTTN
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:41:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Funny you should bring it up!!  Just yesterday I was at a restaraunt and noticed a guy wearing a hat that said "Knob Creek". Now I'm definately not one who normally walks up to a total stranger in Baltimore but I just had to. I made eye contact and said "You going to be there this spring?" He looked at me like I was crazy so I said "Knob Creek, you know in Bullit County".  He now thought I was some kind of weirdo and right about then I realized it was a Knob Creek Bourbon (or whiskey or what ever they make) hat.  Boy did I feel stupid!!  

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:44:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Funny! We do the same thing here in our family. Anytime we see the time 2:23, 5:56, 3:08 etc. It's amazing how many times you see (notice) those numbers.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:55:05 AM EDT
[#9]
At the range last night, some folks were shooting a supressed MP5. The guy behind that counter (that rented the MP5 out to the group) mentioned that they were shooting a $20,000 weapon. I know I have been into this for a long time when that no longer impresses me but rather I start contemplating what I would need to trade or sell to get one. The idea of NFA prices is starting to settle in. 5 figures no longer seems like a big deal to me regarding MG's. I suppose when my average ammo purchases starting getting up over $500 I realized that I was in for the long haul
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top