Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 5:23:54 AM EDT
Has anyone tried these yet?  Or maybe the predecessor?

I was at WM this morning to buy a 12 gauge cleaning kit and saw they have an updated version to the SSI (www.ssi-online.com) hearing protection & enhancement. One in-the-ear pair with zinc-air batteries cost $30. Not bad, considering Walker Tactical and Game ears are expensive for ONE ear. This product is not found on their website.

I will review it today (shooting the new SC360PD) and let y'all know how they work!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:25:37 AM EDT
[#1]
PS:  it has 85dB cutoff protection
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:15:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Tag for review
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:37:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I activated two of the batteries (it comes with 4) and tested them.  Eerie, but about what I expected.  I made some loud clapping sounds and it seemed to work.  We shall find out at the range.

Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#4]
just tried these out-- ZERO protection! These are going back...
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 12:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
just tried these out-- ZERO protection! These are going back...

dang, just picked them up at Walmart last night

EPOCH
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:00:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Bought a set too, looked at companies site and says not for protection use although packaging says so...  Returned it of course.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top