Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 2/24/2006 5:19:27 PM EDT
I have a female friend who really is just a friend. Hotty, but still. This girl was the best to hangout with , to do shit, to talk about anything with. I've known her when she's with othe men and know what kind of bitch she can be. I won't even hesitate in calling her a stuck up bitch if it's warranted. We both are bruttally honest with each other. She already knows that I would never put up with the shit she does to other guys. When she does something like that , i throw her my favorite line to her, "I'd kick you to the curb like yesterdays trash". So we never did anything intimate.

Last night we both got FOOOKED up. We started talking about some depressing shit and next thing a remember/know she's on top. As soon as I nut, we both look at each other with a WTF just happened look. When I left her, it even felt wierd to give her a kiss goodbye, I always give her a kiss on the cheek.

I REALLY want to blame the alcohol i drank last night, 2 bottles whisky. I guess I enjoyed it, if i could only rememeber.

I talked to her for a few minutes today and it was so wierd. It sounded so wierd. It went kind of like this:

Me: Hey
her: Hey
Me: Whats up?
her:Nothing
<insert long pause>
me:Cold today.
her:Sure is.
me:Maybe it'll warm up tomorrow
her:hope so.

WTF WAS THAT?!?!?! I couldnt beleive thats the shit that came out of my mouth.

Shit, I dont even know what the fuck i'm going to say to her sunday. We're going to her friends house for some party.

ugh.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:20:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Well Id hit it again
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Things will never be the same.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:22:19 PM EDT
[#3]
hit it sober.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#4]
So how are old are you, like twenty or so?

Small peanuts in the grand scheme of things. Friends come and friends go....

efxguy
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Nope.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Sex is the most fucked up thing in the realm of human existence .

No pun intended.

You gotta talk it out or say goodbye. And that ain't no friggin song.

rj
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Ah you are at that awkward stage that if you say that you are sorry what you did and she wasnt, then you are a dickhead. If you say that you liked it and she regrets it, then it puts your relationship in jeopardy and at an awkward stage.

Only one thing to do...

sleep with her sister now.

ETA: SERIOUSLY, you guys need to talk it out... ASAP.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:23:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Congratulations, you are no longer living a lie of "just being friends" with a hottie.  

It can not be done if you are a stright man.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:24:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I have a female friend who really is just a friend. Hotty, but still. This girl was the best to hangout with , to do shit, to talk about anything with. I've known her when she's with othe men and know what kind of bitch she can be. I won't even hesitate in calling her a stuck up bitch if it's warranted. We both are bruttally honest with each other. She already knows that I would never put up with the shit she does to other guys. When she does something like that , i throw her my favorite line to her, "I'd kick you to the curb like yesterdays trash". So we never did anything intimate.

Last night we both got FOOOKED up. We started talking about some depressing shit and next thing a remember/know she's on top. As soon as I nut, we both look at each other with a WTF just happened look. When I left her, it even felt wierd to give her a kiss goodbye, I always give her a kiss on the cheek.

I REALLY want to blame the alcohol i drank last night, 2 bottles whisky. I guess I enjoyed it, if i could only rememeber.

I talked to her for a few minutes today and it was so wierd. It sounded so wierd. It went kind of like this:

<insert long pause>

Shit, I dont even know what the fuck i'm going to say to her sunday. We're going to her friends house for some party.

ugh.

This is how my current relationship started....AS FRIENDS......whatever.....after I hit it, I couldn't QUIT IT.....now here I am, 10 years and two kids later..............I love her
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Welcome to life.

SRM
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:27:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quick! Play the victim role before she has a chance to! "You got me drunk and took advantage of my vulnerable condition" type shit! If you don't, she's probably gonna.  Any excuse is better than no excuse. Oh, I almost forgot....SIIHPAPP
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#13]
You were good friend before, you should be able to talk about it.  Even if you open with "hey, what happened last night?".   Maybe things just moved to a new level.  Run with it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I dont see the issue - you are friends and you decided to fook

now decide if you want to fook some more or quit fooking each other.  Am I missing something?  No need for beaucoup drama right?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Quick! Play the victim role before she has a chance to! "You got me drunk and took advantage of my vulnerable condition" type shit!

That's weak.  I am sorry, but I need to check your man card.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh well, live and learn......................
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:31:31 PM EDT
[#17]
your next converstaion should be like this:

you:  so, about the other night...
her:  yea?
you:  wanna do it again?
her:  sure.
you:  Ok,  no strings attached.
her:  i'll be over in a few minutes.
You:  i'll get the butt lube.
her:<click>

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#18]
SIIHPAPP
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:33:44 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I

Stop drinking. The damage to the friendship, if any, is done. Salvage what you can.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:34:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Sex between friends is a dish best served warm and sweaty.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:35:00 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
SIIHPAPP

I.... dont understand... what is that?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:35:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
your next converstaion should be like this:

you:  so, about the other night...
her:  yea?
you:  wanna do it again?
her:  sure.
you:  Ok,  no strings attached.
her:  i'll be over in a few minutes.
You:  i'll get the butt lube.
her:<click>

Don't forget to FOTF!!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:36:33 PM EDT
[#23]
PICS MAN, PICS!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:36:52 PM EDT
[#24]
This thread is going to hit several pages in a hurry.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:36:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#26]
tell her to get you a beer
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:37:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
SIIHPAPP

I.... dont understand... what is that?

It's what you do after you bang your best friend.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

after you wipe your dick on her curtains
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:38:28 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Congratulations, you are no longer living a lie of "just being friends" with a hottie.  

It can not be done if you are a stright man.  

+87  

Congrats, you just moved up the ladder.     Nothing to be ashamed of.  Hit it like you mean it and quit sulking.

Sheesh........

Reminds me of the Dr. Evil Water cooler scene in the Austin Powers movie.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:38:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Call her up and make a joke about it...it will put both of you at ease...something along the lines of...damn you got a fat ass..it should ease the tension
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

after you wipe your dick on her curtains

You guys are the best!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:39:56 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I dont see the issue - you are friends and you decided to fook

now decide if you want to fook some more or quit fooking each other.  Am I missing something?  No need for beaucoup drama right?

100% right.

She's out with her friends tonight so Iwont see her till tomorrow.Gonna be a interesting talk.

ARFCOM rules. I asked 4 people for advice and couldnt get a straight answer. Here i get cold hard advice.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:40:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Hit it again, then maybe one of her friends, her mom, her sister, it doesn't matter, it's like your guns, get as many as you can
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:41:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Remember that story your parents told you about starving children in Africa when you didnt eat your vegtables.....

Want me to tell a similar story.....
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

<insert long pause>

ugh.

If you drank two bottles of whiskey last night you got bigger problems than banging your friend.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:41:51 PM EDT
[#36]
keep it going
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#37]
You see , young grasshopper, this is why Men and Women can't be "Just Friends!"

"SEX HAPPENS!!"
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#38]
The answer to ALL relationship questions.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#39]
TTIWWOP
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:45:04 PM EDT
[#40]

Hey, dude I got news for ya, If she treats other guys like shit, she's BEGGING to be dominated.  Here's what you do,
if you get her on her back, get on your knees next to her head and go at her mouth like its your sex dolls ass, then slap her a few times with it.  Throw her over an here knees and tear her a new one.  Just before you get off grab a handful of her hair, shove it in her mouth, fuck the shit out of her mouth saying shit like "suck it you whore" etc etc, then blow your load all over her face.  

She will follow you around like a lost hungry cold puppy and be your slave.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Next time you see her, just talk to her the way you always have in the past, like a friend. Thats the way she's always liked you.
More than likely, she will also.

Don't make it harder than it has to be. Whatever happens next, is meant to be
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Why is this thread moving at the speed of light?

Because you did what every guy who has a hot girl for a friend has fantasized about.  To many people on this forum, you are a prophet.[
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Dude you fell for the oldest trick in the book. She's got you hooked, heck you're even asking your arfcom buddies for advice.

Another fine young man lost in pube patch
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:46:38 PM EDT
[#44]
why dont you just date her? sounds as if you have someone you like, trusat, and are totally comfortable. what else are you looking for?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:48:43 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Dude you fell for the oldest trick in the book. She's got you hooked, heck you're even asking your arfcom buddies for advice.

Another fine young man lost in pube patch

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:49:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Hit her as few more times and then "I'd kick you to the curb like yesterdays trash"...
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/dustyc/ttiwwop7cp.gif

Hey, dude I got news for ya, If she treats other guys like shit, she's BEGGING to be dominated.  Here's what you do,
if you get her on her back, get on your knees next to her head and go at her mouth like its your sex dolls ass, then slap her a few times with it.  Throw her over an here knees and tear her a new one.  Just before you get off grab a handful of her hair, shove it in her mouth, fuck the shit out of her mouth saying shit like "suck it you whore" etc etc, then blow your load all over her face.  

She will follow you around like a lost hungry cold puppy and be your slave.

Yes, and don't forget to stick your thumb in her bunghole.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:52:14 PM EDT
[#48]
First of all, your best friend should be a guy, so that way when you are in jail he can either bail you out or help you fight.

Other than that, I got nothing for you.

G
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#49]
The sad thing is that she already knows all of your secrets.  You've been compromised!

Just kidding.  Do you want to date this woman?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:53:08 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<insert long pause>

ugh.

If you drank two bottles of whiskey last night you got bigger problems than banging your friend.

yeah, I call BS on the two bottles of whiskey.  

more like two sips.

no way you drank two bottles of whiskey and busted a nut.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top