Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 4:36:33 PM EDT
I was standing in line at the Glock booth at SHOT to get R. Lee Ermey's autograph. A buddy of mine who is a regular poster here struck up a conversation with another guy in line (who also is a member of AR15.com.) who had his digital camera with him. Since I was a bonehead and left my camera in the car, he offered to take a picture of me with R. Lee and  PM it to me here. I'm guessing that he lost the card with my screen name on it because I haven't seen it yet. If anyone out there knows this guy or if it's you, I'm the guy who's picture you took, in case you lost my info. I am dying to see the picture and show it around.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope you get yours. I got mine

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ll post the pic shortly……I’m in the middle of photo shopping Feinstein’s head onto Gunnys body.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:52:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I’ll post the pic shortly……I’m in the middle of photo shopping Feinstein’s head onto Gunnys body.  

BLASPHEMY!!!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Come on, mystery photographer, I know you're out there.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 12:20:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Ive met him twice!

Once at a car show, once at a book signing for his Mail Call book.

I have a glossy 8 x 10 and a copy of Full Metal Jacket signed - as well as a pic of me with him.

And a copy of his mail call book.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:08:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Some friends and I got to meet him briefly at the Knob Creek MG shoot last fall. We snagged a photo-op just as he and his crew arrived, and before the lines formed. Right place, right time.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:09:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top