Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 1:59:22 PM EDT
It's a woman, that I believe used to be a man (god I love SF)
One story it was she was a sniper in the 98th and an other was she was in the 97th.
She carried a Russian SU-88 (Whatever that is?) STRAGANOV (Think she meant to say Dragunov) ANTI-TANK RIFLE.

When I mentioned I'm into AR15's, she says "AK is better, it can shoot the AR's ammo, that's why guys in Nam' used to ditch them for AK's and that's why the Russian's liked em' so much"
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:01:26 PM EDT
[#1]
You know what you have to do.

DRAW DOWN ON HER!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:02:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You know what you have to do.

DRAW DOWN ON HER!

Then SIIHPAPP
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
please take her to the range and ask her to shoot 556 in her 762 ak.

BEST IDEA EVER :-D
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:15:02 PM EDT
[#5]
At least IT likes gunz!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#6]
PIPPP
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:18:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, and this supposed "sniper" will never touch a gun again.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:30:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Slap this bitch back into line and send her to make you a sammich. Seriously, she sounds like hse needs it.

-Ben
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Does 'she' cann 'herself' Dusty? If so. I think I know who you're talking about.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#10]
I belive you boss needs to be Butt Stroked. Wait you said you were in SF never mind.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:49:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Does 'she' cann 'herself' Dusty? If so. I think I know who you're talking about.

you arent thinking about the 6'2" wo-MAN who sells guns at all the shows around the twin cities are you??
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:55:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
One story it was she was a sniper in the 98th and an other was she was in the 97th.
She carried a Russian SU-88 (Whatever that is?) STRAGANOV (Think she meant to say Dragunov) ANTI-TANK RIFLE.

When I mentioned I'm into AR15's, she says "AK is better, it can shoot the AR's ammo, that's why guys in Nam' used to ditch them for AK's and that's why the Russian's liked em' so much"

carried a russian anti-tank rifle and was a sniper? is a woman and used to be a man???

someone needs to put the cap back on the testers glue bottle.....

eta.. can you 'snipe' tanks? and if so what ammo, what distance and do you shoot directly down the barrel an kill the guys in the turret?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 3:59:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

No - she probably meant stroganoff:

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:11:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you arent thinking about the 6'2" wo-MAN who sells guns at all the shows around the twin cities are you??

I saw 'her' at the Lake County IL fun show. Probably the same one.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Well I found a SU-88. If she fired this a shoulder weapon then you have more to sorry about than catching her in stories.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:18:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.pacific-salmon.com/images_psiweb/img_products/mealkit_line/beefstroganoff_us.jpg

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:22:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Well I found a SU-88. If she fired this a shoulder weapon then you have more to sorry about than catching her in stories.

www.tankmuseum.ru/images/pav6-7.jpg

big girl if she can shoulder fire one of those...yeesh.

Might consider being REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY nice to her.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:27:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

carried a russian anti-tank rifle and was a sniper? is a woman and used to be a man???

someone needs to put the cap back on the testers glue bottle.....

eta.. can you 'snipe' tanks? and if so what ammo, what distance and do you shoot directly down the barrel an kill the guys in the turret?

Anti-tank rifles were common at the beginning of WWII.  Since armor was light a nice heavy rifle round could penetrate the armor and make life un-healthy for those within.  As the armor grew heavier it took a shot from the sides or rear to do any significant damage.  It was worth your life to take the shot with enemy infantry about since you had to be visible to get a good shot in and stay there to take a second shot.  Not veyr portable weapons, but when it is all you have to take out the enemy tanks . . . but not in use in wars since then, not in any quantity if you want to be charitable.

As for the wo-MAN . . . whatever.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:33:27 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  make sure you stand WAY back
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:40:30 PM EDT
[#20]
No guns shows for this freak of nature.
Rather small person not capable of telling the truth, or sholder firing a SU-88

Can't wait to report on more stories. I'm tempted to ask questions to provoke more stories, but in the end I just tend to keep my distance from IT.

One of those people that just has to being able to talk about any subject possible, even if they don't know what they're talking about .
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:42:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  make sure you stand WAY back

And make sure you video tape it!!! Pics wouldn't do that scene justice.

-Ben
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:48:25 PM EDT
[#22]
tag
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:33:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.pacific-salmon.com/images_psiweb/img_products/mealkit_line/beefstroganoff_us.jpg

Or

STROKE-IN-OFF

If "it" has anything left to stroke.....
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is my rifle, this is my gun...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top