Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/24/2006 1:56:11 PM EDT
I'm watching the curling match for Gols with Canada and the Finns. I was looking at the Canadian second, Russ Howard a two time world champion Skip and decided to google him.

Dang, I read the results of the game.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm watching the curling match for Gols with Canada and the Finns. I was looking at the Canadian second, Russ Howard a two time world champion Skip and decided to google him.

Your life is over.  You have a vette, a hot woman, and a good job IIRC.  But your life is ruined cause you found out who chunked rocks better.  We got 3rd what else do you need to know?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:59:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I thought you did something like flush a sear down a toilet... I hope you can survive the trauma.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your life is over.  You have a vette, a hot woman, and a good job IIRC.  But your life is ruined cause you found out who chunked rocks better.  We got 3rd what else do you need to know?

Dude, I ruined an exciting game, my life isnt over.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Curling?  Exciting?  Not following ya.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:04:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woah!!!  Question of the day - What does a professional sky-diver do for excitement?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:06:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:07:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woah!!!  Question of the day - What does a professional sky-diver do for excitement?

Jeebuz H! Tough crowd today!

It may be just curling to you guys but it's a gold medal match in the Olympics with my former country to me!
And I was on my high school curling team!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:09:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It may be just curling to you guys but it's a gold medal match in the Olympics with my former country to me!

Oh, in that case, Curl Team Curl!!!!  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#9]
That's it?

Damn, I expected, " So I pull out, hammer the throttle and damned if there wasn't some water...  Well, the ass end came around and hello Mr. Phone Pole..."

Curling
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:11:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You can take the Canuck out of Canada, but...

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:35:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I kinda expected to hear that the 'Vette crashed into your garage and have pics
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:22:50 PM EDT
[#12]
If there was any thing that would make you want to run out the ass end of a plane in flight it would be addicted to curling!!!!

Were you the broom men,or the curler?

Bob
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:00:17 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm in the poop now .  

I just mentioned curling last night and both my kid and my wife said stuff like how GREAT curling is and how "exciting" the games are .

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:03:05 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

DAMN DUDE!!! I thought from reading the title, that you sat down on a 100 watt bulb on your new leather couch!!!

Dont scare me like that again!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:19:59 AM EDT
[#15]
***Has no freaking idea what the Hell you guys are talking about***
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:56:01 AM EDT
[#16]
My wife does curling, she gets $25 per person. I got to save up for my next AR....
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:23:45 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Varsity...?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:17:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Ok, now I see why you're watching it so intently.  High School, eh?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#19]
you're probably watching women's curling just waiting for the chick to scream HAARRRDD!!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:37:30 PM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top