Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 1:37:11 PM EDT
Have been on wife's through her company.  That may be changing abruptly very soon.  Any suggestions on where to find the least expensive insurance for basic/catastrophic?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:58:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#2]
If you don't mind, I will IM you with my #.  I am a health agent on the other coast from you...been in the biz for 11 years.  I will be happy to get some quotes for you and steer you away from the not so reputable companies.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
tag for responses.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Check out the individual Blue Cross Blue Shield policies available through Farm Bureau Insurance. They have better benefits than getting it directly through BCBS direct. It is $35 dollars a year to be a member of FB and the premiums are reasonable.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:14:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks, guys - I really appreciate the help, especially with all the shit I'm going through right now.  You guys are lifesavers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top