Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2001 11:30:05 PM EDT
what shotgun was used in the movie by crows partner ????
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 12:18:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe it was a Benelli. Been a while since I last saw that movie, though.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 12:42:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Benelli S90 M1 Entry with 14" barrel.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 1:44:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Rented that movie because of some positive remarks here about it. It wasn't bad, not as much leftist/treehugger bulls#*t as I thought there would be. I liked it in that scene (with the shotgun in question) where the mexican recognizes Crowe's friend/partner (used to be on NYPD Blue) as an acquaintenance and is surprised to see him there. His (Crowe's partner) response was funny.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 2:29:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Its a great movie. Rented it and "valentine". Off the subject, in "Valentine" when all the college Co-eds are getting killed, one turns to her freind and says "My dad keeps a gun in his study." She replys "Thats a great way to get us both killed." They both die even after getting the Berreta and not being able to operate it. thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 5:14:47 AM EDT
[#5]
There were some cool firearms, nice scenery, BUT THE STORY SUCKED
Wasted $3.99 on pay per view
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 8:09:49 PM EDT
[#6]

I thought it was an ok flick . Espically the last 15 minute battle scene . I watched that part about 5 times .  The LMG on the hill rocked . SAW ???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top