Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 11:58:57 AM EDT
A 19 yr old illegal alien is believed to be trying to take his 11 yr old girlfriend to Mexico.

Yeah, that's right 11 yr old girlfriend.

See, they never do anything wrong. They're just hard workers looking for a better life.

Amber Alert
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#1]
This calls for bullets.

Hope they find her.

- BG
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:00:53 PM EDT
[#2]
They are just abducting their under aged girlfriends that we wont abduct.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:06:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
They are just abducting their under aged girlfriends that we wont abduct.

lol
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:06:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah that's true.

But shit, she's a 11, what kind of sick fucking 19 yr old wants an 11 yr old girlfriend?

I could possibly see it if she was 16 or 17, but 11...that's one sick illegal alien.

He did threaten to kill her if she contacted Police, but that's probably really not a crime though, at least to filthy illegal aliens it isn't. I don't really think they think anything is actually a crime. Well, I guess us wanting to keep their asses out of our country is a crime to them, nothing else is though.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:16:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh, this'll be locked.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#6]
In his defense... have you seen young girls today?  Some of 'em can dress & look like they're 19.

***EDIT... OK, that sounded REALLY bad didn't it?  I didn't mean it that way, I was just saying that he may have gotten involved with her thinking she was older.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:20:17 PM EDT
[#7]

In his defense...

oh shit....

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:20:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#9]
hopefully, they are both illegals and find thier way back accross the border

dont get me wrong, i fu**in HATE child peds, but if you are here illegally, deal with your own mess....the citizens of the USofA already have enough problems
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:26:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Oh, this'll be locked.

In that case, IBTL!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#11]
SSS
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:28:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Most amber alerts are custody battles or where people know each other, not kidnapping of strangers.  I dont pay any attention to them.   Not my business
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:30:15 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
SSS

+1
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:22:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Zero mention of the state - Arizona man takes 11 year old girlfriend to Mexico with him.

Location Last Seen: Priest & Baseline in Tempe, AZ

(posted in the AZ forum possibly?)

I linked to the Amber Alert website, there it tells you it's in AZ and who is involved.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:53:53 PM EDT
[#15]
i can recall alot of cases like this. 19-24 year old mexican illegal immigrant with 12-14 year old girlfriend.  disgusting.

what does SSS stand for??
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:57:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

See, they never do anything wrong. They're just hard workers looking for a better life.

Amber Alert

That's one hell of a generalization.  Uhmm, white guys are pedophiles too.  I have a lot of Mexicans and other South Americans work on my jobsite.  They are just hard workers looking for a better life... err more money.  

That's only one asswipe.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 1:59:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amber Alert

That's one hell of a generalization.  Uhmm, white guys are pedophiles too.  I have a lot of Mexicans and other South Americans work on my jobsite.  They are just hard workers looking for a better life... err more money.  

That's only one asswipe.

Yeah well there's a lot more than one who are criminals.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:01:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amber Alert

That's only one asswipe.

You really think so?  I don't here anyone go off against white people when a white guy gets caught being a pedophile.  

Thanks for the info, I really thought that guy was the only Mexican in America committing a crime.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:01:30 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amber Alert

That's only one asswipe.

Actually, it isn't.  In a lot of Mexico, marraige by capture is accepted and pretty legitimate, and 12 and 13 year old brides are also not uncommon.  He is not a pervert -- this is normal there.

Folks, if the illegal alien issue were certified welders working both sides of the border, we wouldn't be having this discussion.  We are getting everyone, including people who are living in the late 1600s.

Thanks, GW.  Thanks a lot.

EDIT:

When I say "this is normal there" I don't mean "all Mexicans are perverts".  This was semi-normal in the US through the middle of this century (well, marrying early, not marraige by capture, that is a southern European thing).  People from rural southern Mexico are very distant from modern life.  It doesn't mean that they are stupid, or criminal, or perverted -- it just means that they are distant from modern life.  That's the reality.

People are paying for a cheap lawn boy in occasionally losing a cute daughter to the lawn boy who is well aware that he has an option of fleeing back to a country with no desire to help US law enforcement at all.  This seems reasonable to many people because it often isn't their daughter who gets snatched, their home that gets burgled, and so on.  And if they have been careful with their real estate purchases, they can be outside the tax area that supports the social costs of the lawn boy and all his buddies and ameliorate the cost of support across the whole US tax base.  This model doesn't really work when you are talking about 50M people (like GW is trying to do now with his illegal alien amnesty, i.e., a "guest worker" program), of course.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:05:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amber Alert

That's only one asswipe.

You really think so?  I don't here anyone go off against white people when a white guy gets caught being a pedophile.  

Thanks for the info, I really thought that guy was the only Mexican in America committing a crime.

Conservatively, 30% of all property crimes and 35% of all violent crimes are committed by illegal aliens in Texas (about 1/6 of the population), as far as anyone can tease out of the numbers.  We are getting a lot of criminals.

The problem isn't Mexicans, it's which Mexicans.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amber Alert

That's only one asswipe.

You obviously have no idea just how much crime they commit in AZ, and the whole country for that matter.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:10:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
In his defense... have you seen young girls today?  Some of 'em can dress & look like they're 19.

***EDIT... OK, that sounded REALLY bad didn't it?  I didn't mean it that way, I was just saying that he may have gotten involved with her thinking she was older.

Fine.  But the microsecond he found out her true age, he needed to get his tail between his legs and run away.

Now SSS is the only option.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amber Alert

That's only one asswipe.

Conservatively, 30% of all property crimes and 35% of all violent crimes are committed by illegal aliens in Texas (about 1/6 of the population), as far as anyone can tease out of the numbers.  We are getting a lot of criminals.

Mexico is a corrupt shit hole in and of it's self. There really isn't much reason to think that the average Mexican citizens is much different.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:14:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fine.  But the microsecond he found out her true age, he needed to get his tail between his legs and run away.

+1

I was at my cousin's graduation party last summer and a FINE looking young lady was flirting with me.  Thankfully one of my uncles mentioned that she was fucking 13  I'd have bet money she was at least my age if not older.  Not to mention the amount of cleavage and leg that was visible.  Fuckin' kids these days.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:18:07 PM EDT
[#25]
Happened here in Florida last summer except it was 21 and 14.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 2:18:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Amber Alert

That's only one asswipe.

Mexico is a corrupt shit hole in and of it's self. There really isn't much reason to think that the average Mexican citizens is much different.

Well, I could post my picture and old Mexican passport, I suppose, with some of my academic and professional credentials ...

I need to formally pay and join, I really do.

I know that you are speaking in generalities, and what is Mexico, after all, but a place full of Mexicans, right?  So, logically ...

The trouble is that a lot of Mexicans are not happy about the situation and dislike it intensely.  Some do quite well when they move to the US and I think (based on a more than occasional exposure to industrial psych for 30 years) that we can figure out who these folks are, screening out the other people, and let them in.  The random process of sprinting across the Rio Grande (or GW's "not an amnesty" illegal alien amnesty guest worker program) does not do that.  We can, believe it or not, use immigration to improve the US.  But we aren't doing that right now, and tolerating the massive illegal alien problem is making things much worse.  Of course, people want to come to the US. But do WE want THEM?  I would suggest that we want some of them, and some of the ones we want will be Mexican.  But we have got to start sorting them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top