Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 6:49:01 AM EDT
89grand's Friday morning rant.

I swear to god, everybody was acting like a fucking complete idiot this morning. People are typically dumb as fuck to begin with, but on Fridays they get a lot worse. I don't get it.

Like this morning on the freeway, every 5 seconds someone would slam on their brakes hard doing a nose dive, which in turn would cause a chain reaction of people behind them slamming on their brakes hard doing nose dives for absolutely no reason at all. Then, with the exception of me and one other guy behind me, every single person absolutely refused to do the speed limit even though nothing was stopping them from doing it. I was like an obstacle course trying to get around these dumb fucks. It started right when I left my house until I got off the freeway and then continued until I pulled into the parking lot of my work.

Is there some sort of procedure I can get done that would make my really dumb too so that I can have an easier time living among the average idiots? Like maybe removing about 85% of the section of my brain that contains the common sense?

It sure seems to be a lot easier to be stupid in this world and just blend in, than to get constantly aggrivated by the idiots.

End 89grand's Friday morning rant.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:41:01 AM EDT
[#1]
That's DC traffic Monday through Friday.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:57:14 AM EDT
[#2]
They're already tryin to start a "watcha drinkin tonite" thread.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:03:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Luckily, we had ice on the roads this morning, so there was no nose diving, just several long, chain-reaction pileups.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:04:18 AM EDT
[#4]
When I lived in the bay area I noticed that pretty much every friday there was a fatal accident somewhere in the area.  Most of the fatals that happened there were on Friday.

People also road rage a lot more on fridays in the three states that I've lived in.

I've pretty much come to the same conclusion as you.  I think I need to start staying in on Friday.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:15:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Around here if someone is driving like an idiot, there's usually a cell phone stuck on his or her ear.

Either that or they're some little kid who's mom just bought him a Volkswagen Rabbit or Jetta.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
89grand's Friday morning rant.

I swear to god, everybody was acting like a fucking complete idiot this morning. People are typically dumb as fuck to begin with, but on Fridays they get a lot worse. I don't get it.

Like this morning on the freeway, every 5 seconds someone would slam on their brakes hard doing a nose dive, which in turn would cause a chain reaction of people behind them slamming on their brakes hard doing nose dives for absolutely no reason at all. Then, with the exception of me and one other guy behind me, every single person absolutely refused to do the speed limit even though nothing was stopping them from doing it. I was like an obstacle course trying to get around these dumb fucks. It started right when I left my house until I got off the freeway and then continued until I pulled into the parking lot of my work.

Is there some sort of procedure I can get done that would make my really dumb too so that I can have an easier time living among the average idiots? Like maybe removing about 85% of the section of my brain that contains the common sense?

It sure seems to be a lot easier to be stupid in this world and just blend in, than to get constantly aggrivated by the idiots.

End 89grand's Friday morning rant.

You must have been in Miami.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:31:05 AM EDT
[#7]
their thinkin' bout that paycheck, booze and pie.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:53:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Friday's are stupid people drive day
Didn't you know that?
how could you missed the memo?
It's always been true.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top