Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 8:29:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#1]

...ban non-prescription, over-the-counter asthma inhalers.

Today, the most prominent of the inhalers that would be banned is Primatene Mist,

Most Asthmatics I know all have Albuterol inhalers. I have one myself, being an allergic asthmatic. So not a big loss, but another damn stupid ass reason to ban something. I wish you could buy "Can O' CFC" just so I could set off a few in the backyard, or shoot them at the range.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

...ban non-prescription, over-the-counter asthma inhalers.

Today, the most prominent of the inhalers that would be banned is Primatene Mist,

Most Asthmatics I know all have Albuterol inhalers. I have one myself, being an allergic asthmatic. So not a big loss, but another damn stupid ass reason to ban something. I wish you could buy "Can O' CFC" just so I could set off a few in the backyard, or shoot them at the range.

Albuterol  here too
Im surprised they have not banned non prescript inhalers before now for safety/liablity reasons
pretty easy to get the heart a really running
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:44:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Fuckin' cocksuckers!

I FUCKING USE PRIMATINE MIST!!!!

I don't have asthma attacks very often anymore but once a month or so I need it.

I guess I need to build up a stockpile of pre-ban inhalers no too!

FUCKING COCKSUCKERS!
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got mild exercise-induced and they quit dicking around with the OTC stuff years ago and just shoved me on Albuterol.  Speaking of, I need to go get my new refill, its been 6 months.  I have gone up to a year on one canister, thats how little it buggs me
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:58:18 PM EDT
[#5]
AAAGGGHHH!

What in the hell is wrong with these God damned government thugs.  Yeah, lets go ahead and make life more difficult for those of us with asthma.  What's next, are they going to tear down all of the ramps for the wheelchair crowd?  Ban seeing eye dogs for the blind?  Tell you what, ban bureaucrats, do it for the children.  Fuckers do nothing but waste oxygen anyway.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:07:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Our fatal troika dashes on in her headlong flight perhaps to destruction, and in all Russia America for long past men have stretched out imploring hands and called a halt to its furious reckless course. And if other nations stand aside from that troika it may be not from respect, as the poet would fain believe, but simply from horror. And well it is that they stand aside, but maybe they will cease one day to do so and will form a firm wall confronting the hurrying apparition and will check the frenzied rush of our lawlessness, for the sake of their own safety, enlightenment and civilization.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:34:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Our fatal troika dashes on in her headlong flight perhaps to destruction, and in all Russia America for long past men have stretched out imploring hands and called a halt to its furious reckless course. And if other nations stand aside from that troika it may be not from respect, as the poet would fain believe, but simply from horror. And well it is that they stand aside, but maybe they will cease one day to do so and will form a firm wall confronting the hurrying apparition and will check the frenzied rush of our lawlessness, for the sake of their own safety, enlightenment and civilization.

by Fyodor Dostoevsky

just upping my post count................
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top