Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2006 9:21:11 AM EDT
Washington state to Pennsylvania would take about how long via priority mail?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:23:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Priority mail=2 days normally.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:27:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I truly despise my local post office. Theyre so incredibly slow that it is like some weird game to them. I moved here to a area about 20 miles north of Allentown about two years ago and every single time i have ordered something via the USPS it has been at the vesy least 3 days past the expected date of arrival. It's amazing to me that no one has burned the goddamn place down.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:29:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

6 weeks.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:34:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Depends on how close you are to a hub.  I get my stuff from ADCO in two days.  But I am within 50 miles of three big transportation hubs.

If you are in Johnstown, they'll have to hitch up the mule team and roll out first.

G
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top